Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday's Feast : Food for Thought

JOIN IN!!!Food 4 Thought Friday This Meme can be found at:http://jodibeacon.blogspot.com/2008/08/since-fridays-feast-chef-has-been-out.html

Breakfast: If you were given one extra hour everyday - how would you use that time? I would play in my garden, or ride my bike.

Lunch: What is your favorite season and why? Summer, I love boating and camping, and we seem to do much more of it in the summer.

Dinner: Are you a tight squeezer, a delicate hugger, a back patter, a hand shaker, or a hands off completely person? It depends, I do hate shaking people's hand, my germ fear phobia. I am a delicate hugger. I give hugs to family and friends and at times if a co-worker is going throu a hard time.

Midnight Snack:Have you ever gone skinny dipping? Yes, I love skinny dipping. I try to do it when ever we go out on the river. Of course I do it alone,lol. My boyfriend is to modest to do it, after 30 years he still wont. When I am in the water I remove my suit and try to throw it on the boat so it hits him, and he gets joy at throwing it back at me when I need to get dressed in a hurry if other people are coming.

Recipe for this Week (instead of your recipe for life - what is it for just this week?) Looking forward to the upcoming week, I am only working 58 hours so I will have 3 days of daylight off ( I have to be to work at 5pm), so I will have a lot of time for fun things. Going to try to do them all with out having to argue with J.

No comments:

Adsense