Friday, January 11, 2008

Friday's Feast

Friday's Feast # 175


Appetizer: What is your middle name? Would you change any of your names if you could? If so, what would you like to be called?
Elizabeth, and {Confirmation Name} is Theresa.

Soup: If you were a fashion designer, which fabrics, colors, and styles would you probably use the most?
The fabric would be cotton, And the colors would be Earth Tones { Brown,Green ex.} The style would be in the early 1920's. Tailored and they would be comphy if you could imagine that.

Salad: What is your least favorite chore, and why?
Laundry, I have to go down to the basement that is very old...Dirt floor. My house was built in the late 1800, or early 1900. There is no floor, it is all earth. It has a few rooms down there. One spot still has the coal in it that was delivered in the early 1900. Cob webs and spiders. Plus about 20 years ago when I was down there for a prank....{J} turned off the lights and locked me in there. It was for only a few minutes but seemed like hours to me.

Main Course: What is something that really frightens you, and can you trace it back to an event in your life?
Heavy traffic, and over passes. Nothing in this life to contribute to why, I think maybe in a previous life thou.

Dessert: Where are you sitting right now? Name 3 things you can see at this moment.
I am in my office...looking at the day bed that looks very inviting, and I wish I could take a nap for a few hours. { Besides the computer and the screen} I see pictures of my loved ones, and a very pretty Fairy Trinket box I just bought on Wednesday.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Happy Friday. Your basement reminds me of the one my cousins had when I was growing up. It was always spooky to me, but I loved it. The kinda earthy musty smell was incredible. I know... I'm weird, huh?

Have a great weekend.

Adsense