Friday, January 04, 2008

Friday's Feast




Feast One Hundred & Seventy Four
January 04th, 2008 Category: The Feasts, 2008



Appetizer: When was the last time you received a surprise in the mail, and what was it?



Soup: If you could have a summer and/or winter home, where would you want it to be?

My summer home would be right where I am. And my Winter home would be in the Carolina's. Right on the beach. But I would come to my Summer home a few times in the winter and visa-versa.

Salad: Pick one: pineapple, orange, banana, apple, cherry.

I love all fruit, but on this list Cherries are my favorite.


Main Course: Describe the nicest piece of clothing that you own.

I have a lot of nice clothing so it's hard to choice, Right now I have my favorite PJ's on I got for Christmas......They are so fuzzy and warm,but I hate the color Purple. My favorite dress up out fit, my black dress with gold heals and my gold shawl.


Dessert: If you could forget one whole day from your life, which day would you choose to wipe from your memory?
Oh God I have many....But the one time my sister and I skipped church and went down the bank to find Arrow heads....It was spring and all of the sudden it seemed snakes started to hatch, there was thousands of them { Something out of a horro movie} we climbed on this log that was leaning up a tree and climbed as far as we could. Screaming for help. My older brother and sister had to rescue us. They too remeber all the snakes. Ugh.



3 comments:

Judy@nofearentertaining said...

Great feast! Scary about the snakes though!

Michelle Quinno said...

Eeewwww, on the dessert! I'd go nuts!

Nice feast!

Patti said...

OMG! Your dessert sounds terrifying! Bet you never skipped church again! ;)

Adsense