Friday, October 05, 2007

Friday's Feast # 163



Appetizer: On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you look forward to your birthday?
As I seem to get older I dread it, but as always I love the gifts and attention :>), so I give it a 5.{ And every year on my birthday, I know my Mom forgets due to dementia, so I call her and thank her for giving birth to me on that day).


Soup: What is one word you don’t like the sound, spelling, or meaning of?
The only word that comes to me right now is A**hole, I hate when {J} is driving and calls another driver that, or a co-worker calls someone that. In our home, you know when that word is used that I am totally Mad, or if it is used on me the silent treatment comes and I might be tempted to throw something at {J}. { IT could be even a pillow, nothing breakable,,,I would have to clean it up, lol.


Salad: Do you wear sunglasses when you’re outside? If so, what does your current pair look like?
When I am working delivering mail, I will use the tinted readable ones that are half a glass, and hang on down so I can peer over them,....Ugh some might call them Granny glasses.


Main Course: If you were to write a book, to whom would you dedicate it?
It definitely would be to my parents, they have taught me so much that they probably didn't even realize, I only regret not telling my Father that when he was alive.



Dessert: Name a beverage that you enjoy.
Right now I am enjoying my Coffee, made strong with Hazelnut Creamer. Another non toxic drink I like is Diet Tea or Diet Dr. Pepper . ( I took care of this Lady this past year that grew up in Texas, and was friends with the girl whose Father or Grandfather invented Dr.Pepper and every Friday night they would get together and have a Dr.Pepper Party). My toxic drink would be Coors Light or White Zinfandel




41 comments

No comments:

Adsense