Friday, September 14, 2007

Fridat's Feast

Appetizer: When was the last time you visited a hospital?
My one Doctor has his office in a hospital, so I will say last month.

Soup: On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how ambitious are you?
That's really a tough question,,it depends what I am heading for....A fall cleanup project= 3 Work=5 Holiday= 10, I would give that answer on the whole 5.

Salad: Make a sentence using the letters of a body part. (Example: (mouth) My other ukelele tings healthily.)
"Let's eat grapes!" { Here is another} Feeling Overly Optimistic Today".

Main Course: If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it?
The subject would be fitness, it would be a work out club, and the name would be,,,,,,: " The Workout Shop"- A total spa- Besides machines to strenghten your muscles there would be a beauty Shop in it, complete with facials and nails, also A masseuse would be there. And a little speciality Tea shop in it.

Dessert: What color is the carpet/flooring in your home?

I have a lot of rooms, some with carpet, some with hard woodfloors, so I will just name the carpet in the hall coming up to the apartment---Blue

No comments:

Adsense