Friday, September 07, 2007

Friday's Feast


Appetizer:Using only one word, how does grocery shopping make you feel?
Hungry!

Soup:What is your favorite part about the season of Autumn?
Autumn, is not really one of my favorite season's, All my plants start to fade away for another season, I know boating and relaxing on the beach will come to a end, so now I have to pick something I like about it,,humm- The colors of the leaves.

Salad:Have you ever had any bad experiences online?
No, I never put my self in any "Situation" to.

Main Course:Name three things that make you happy daily.
LoL..At a PMS time- OK
1} The Sun Shinning
2} My family, and my Mom ex specially. She is getting up there in years and I know I will loose her so I treasure all the times we have left. No matter how much at times my patience may grow short.

Dessert:What one household cleansing or organizing item would you not want to be without?
This one is totally easy! Pledge Multi Surface.{ And paper towels.} I have never heard of them before I started my Buzz Campaign, And I truly like them. I have a separate package in the bathroom, and I can clean the sink, the mirror, wood cabinets-everything. They all come out clean! And I store some in the kitchen for the rest of the house- from my electronics, Wood, Metal and glass. It is so much easier having one product you can rely on. And it helps in the storage, no more multi bottles and cans of cleansers under the sink.

3 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Awwwww, sorry to hear you don't like Autumn much. For me, after temps of nearly 100 degrees F ---and the heat index way higher because of humidity I look forward to Autumn.

And to let you know, for the last couple of weeks, your link you leave in the Friday Feast comments has the incorrect protocol! I had to do a view source for the page to get your blog address....you have placed TWO http's in the form

Marsha said...

Have to say that autumn was always my favorite season when I lived where there was a true change... but it is not so great in Louisiana, often just damp. I can relate to your comment about your mother.

Jennifer said...

I love Autumn. I can't wait for it to arrive here! The "feast" was great this week!

Happy Weekend!

Adsense