Friday, September 21, 2007

My Friday's Feast


Appetizer: What is your favorite type of art?
I love all art, Paintings are my favorite. And photo art. It seems I can't paint but I do love my photo art collection, and B/W shots, I have done my self.


Soup: When was the last time you got a free lunch (or breakfast or dinner)? Who paid for it?
A bout a month ago, it was supper at Yanni's and my boyfriends mom paid for all of us, there was 6 of us, And I didn't know when ordering and of course my tastes are high, my entree was the highest, and I had to have calamari as a appetizer.

Salad: On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how emotional are you?
Oh God, it depends on what time of the month I am in, and what I am dealing with- Criticism I can not handle at any time--I am a 6.


Main Course: Approximately how long do you spend each day responding to emails?
Not much at all, and days go by before I answer some. I surf and blog the most, it seems I have limited time on the pc, due to my schedule this week.


Dessert: To what temperature do you usually set your home’s thermostat?
We don't have a thermostat. And depending on which room you are in it varies. When we go to a hotel, we fight over the thermostat- I like it at 78-80, He likes it at 68-72.

No comments:

Adsense