Friday, August 17, 2007

Friday's Feast



Appetizer: Describe your laundry routine. Do you have a certain day when you do it all, or do you wash whatever you need for the next day

I only have like 1 or 2 days aweek that I am off, so I try to do it in between everything else. {J} dose his own, so its just mine I need to worry about, usually I get a good start on it, but either leave clothes in the dryer, or on the floor that need to be washed next, and {J's} Mom finishes it for me and folds it all up, I just love my Mother in Law!!!




Soup: In your opinion, what age will you be when you consider yourself to truly be old?

I remember when I was younger, I thought 35 was old, as I have passed that number, the age gets farther away,,,I keep thinking I have 25 more years before I get really old, so now I am looking at 65 as old.


Salad: What is one your goals? Is it short-term, long-term, or both?

It is both, and might be unrealistic, But I want to win the lottery and be rich. Where every day I can awake and my hard choices for the day would be....Manicure or Massage....Lunch at Tiffany's or a quaint little shop in Tuscany.

Main Course: Name something unbelievable you've seen or read lately.
The trapped Minors. I have a strong feeling that they or some of them are still alive and just waiting to be rescued. And last night there was another cave in where 3 more people died trying to find the others. My prayers go out to all of them and their families.

Dessert: On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest, how happy are you today.

Well right now its kinda low,,,I am still trying to awake my body and remove the boulder that is sitting on my head. I have only 3 hours to work today, then the hard decision will be to take the big boat out and go north, or pack the cooler up for a BQ on our island and take the small boat or the canoe to get there, for it shall be low tide when we venture out.

No comments:

Adsense