Thursday, August 16, 2007

My Thirteen Thursday List


Thirteen Things about Helena



. Thirteen Things I have been thinking about,or need to do! A Yadda Page!

1) The news....I have been listening to Fox News

lately, the heat wave, the trapped Miners going on

day 11. Elvis has been dead #30 years.

2} I need to get organized.

3} Pay my health insurance

4} Need to change health insurance

5} I need to win the lottery, I have a large wish list.

6} Need to spend 1 whole day by my self.

7} What did I do 15 years ago on this day?

8} I need to water the garden

9} What ever happened to my best friend from my childhood?

10} Why dosen't my alarm clock wake me up on time anymore?

11} Will I accomplish anything productive today?

12} Wounder water the river temp is now.

13} Will I hear from Linda today, as I am swimming in her pool, and she is busting her butt working?
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments:

Adsense