Friday, August 10, 2007

Friday's Feast


Appetizer: What is your favorite kind of pie?
Coconut Custard


Soup: Name something that made you smile this week.

Some-one smiled at me.

Salad: What do you do to cool off when the weather is hot and humid.
If it is a work day, I sometimes have a wet bandanna around my neck, then after work, a cool shower and 100% cotton light t-shirt on. If its a free day-the beach.
Main Course: you receive $1,000 in the mail with a letter that says you can only use the money to redecorate one room in your house. Which room do you pick? And what do you buy to spruce it up?
The pc room, its small and $1000, doesn't really buy much. I would get a new rug, a gallon of paint-and a new spread on the daybed, and curtains if I had enough $ left over.
Desert: Fill in the blank. My _______says_________but I ___________
My body says its to early to go to work but I know I am late already.
Happy FF to all!!

3 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

love your dessert.

My feast is served, drop by and dine with me if you can find time!!

Annie said...

Great feast!
Have a great Friday.
♥♥♥♥
annie
My Life as Annie!

Anonymous said...

coconut custard sound delicious!! Loved your dessert. Great feast.

Adsense