Friday, April 20, 2007

Fridays Feast


I need new food photo's,,,,,Soon!


Fridays Feast

Appetizer: What is your favorite kind of bread?

Fresh Hot bread right out of the oven, with butter melting. { A rarity these days} Since I haven't had that in years,,I would say 12 grain. By Arnold. But mostly I eat wraps.


Soup: When was the last time you bought a new pillow?


Right before Christmas..I purchased 2 decorative white and red pillows for the couch.


Salad: Approximately how many hours per week do you spend surfing the net.


A lot! If home 3-4 hours a day so between 21-28 hours.


Main course: What's the highest you remember your temperature being?


When I was little I know it got very high a few times that found me in hospital, but 2 young to know what it was,,in adult hood I remember it getting to 101.



Desert : Fill in the blanks: When I _________, I _________



When I win the lottery, I will spend most of my days doing total fun things, and volunteering a few days a week, delivering meals to shut ins.

3 comments:

Kara said...

Good appetizer :D I make bread about 3x a week and it's best fresh out of the oven with butter mmm. Great feast!

Helena said...

Annie & Kara,
Thanks for coming over and dining,,,Now I am hungry and hadn't had my fill so I'll check out You to feast!!

My life in bergen said...

Mmmm, can i have a piece of that cake.

Adsense