Saturday, May 02, 2009

Face Book Has Done Good Again


It's Saturday and I am off of work. But it will be a busy day for me. I have to take the New York Safe Boating course today. I started studying the book but with my ADD, I only got up to page 11. I figure I will learn it as he teaches. Ok, I am the only one who has diagnosed me with ADD, also I still think I have the swine flu. I decided to stop taking that nasal inhaler the dock gave me, I have had a headache for 3 days now.....at times it is like a migraine....I just want quiet. I will just take the antibiotic, and put my self on Tylenol sinus, that will dry up my head and my ear infection. Ok, some updates in my life. Remember me telling you about my brothers son I found on facebook. He lives in Colorado. Well I was so happy I had a connection with him. Well he disappeared.....no more word from him. I tried calling him and he hasn't responded. Hope he is ok. When I was living in Poughkeepsie, I met this girl named Carol. We became the best of friends. She was like a sister to me. All my other sisters were living some where else, and I did have my little sister there but Carol became my other sister. We had so much fun. I don't remember how we met. She went to a Catholic school and I was stuck in public school system. Even after I moved away we were still friends for a long time. Then we sorta drifted away doing our own thing. And lost track of each other. I always thought of her and wondered where she was. I couldn't remember her married name and would do searches using her maiden name but it is amazing how many Carol's there are wit her last name. Any how she found me on face book and I am so happy. I can't wait to see her and catch up on everything. This will be so cool to have her back in my life. Now I gotta run and get me some Nautical Knowledge....Happy Trails!!!

1 comment:

My life in bergen said...

Hi Helena.

Thanks allot, for the nice comment about the Princess and my pictures. If i knew your email address, you could get a link where you could comment on the picture.

My studies is done, so far.. I have plans for more but it has to wait. There is some Certification i have to do at work, (new law regulations given by the government)

Summer is coming her too and it's so nice. i will try to visit your posting more often, I'm just a bit lazy :-)

See you later.
BSKAAD

Adsense