Sunday, November 09, 2008

Situation Sunday # 65


Welcome! As I tried to figure out what number I was up to I realized I put the last on as #24....Retard! It was 64...OMG. Ok, now on with the correct dosage of meds and the number for this week is #65.

Situation # 1

This is the last weekend on Earth! What will you do that is different or special?

Situation # 2

Barack Obama is now in office as our President. He is choosing all his cabinet members, and has decided out of the blue to choose you. Your job will be the AAP. All American person in charge of helping the people......What will you suggest to do?

Situation # 3

Every state has decided to allow one person to decide on Proposition # 8. By the use of the computer and drivers licence....one person is picked. You number has come up......How do you decide to handle Proposition # 8.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Great Questions! Have a great week :o)

Helena said...

Thanks Amber, I will post again close near the 24th.

Anonymous said...

Great questions. I played along too. Come visit me to see my answers!

Unknown said...

I am so glad you are back up...I have missed Situation Sunday...

Adsense