Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday's Feast



Feast One Hundred & Ninety OneMay 16th, 2008 •
Appetizer: What is the nearest big city to your home? I think Albany is bigger than Kingston. I am close to both, so Albany wins! But I prefer to shop in Kingston, all the stores are relatively close by.
Soup:
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how well do you keep secrets? A 10, unless it would hurt some one close to me.
Salad: Describe your hair (color, texture, length). My hair has always been thin, but it seems to be getting thicker as I get older, unless thats my head,lol. I am close to blonde, that gets lighter as the sun hits it, I tend to dye it darker thou. It is just below my shoulder and naturally wavey.
Main Course: What kind of driver are you? Courteous? Aggressive? Slow? Depends what I am doing, but I am alway careful, never slow.
Dessert: When was the last time you had a really bad week?
I never have a totally bad week, I may have a day that thats bad or moments.


1 comment:

ShannonW said...

I dont have bad weeks either...only a bad day now and then and bad moments.

Adsense