Monday, May 12, 2008

Catch up and Monday Meme

This Meme can be found at:http://community.livejournal.com/mondaysabitch/
Have you ever fallen victim to an embarrassingly bad haircut? (Bonus points if can show us a picture) Yes, a few times, but actually the bad hair cut was caused by White Ziffendale, and the fact that I forgot I really don't know how to cut hair.2. Have you ever seen the musical "Hair"?I was very young when it came out on Broadway, my older siblings did go see it thou.3. Which popular hairstyle of the past would you hate most to see come back into style?Not sure if this is the right name, but the Flip, for girls....Where the hair is flipped back and a head band is in place, ugh. And the greese look for the guys.4. Who is the hairiest person you know?Garry5. Have you ever found a hair in your food at a restaurant? Yes I have. It is a definate turn off, UGH.
###################################################
Manic Monday #116 Can be found at:http://manicmondaymeme.blogspot.com/
If the statement, 'You are what you eat' was true, I would be a _Multi-Grain Bread______.If you had to have one piece of music (softly) playing in your mind for the rest of your life, what would you want it to be? A Harp.What is the most important thing in any relationship?
That's a toss up, I was going to put Trust, but then I think Understanding is equally important.
Yesterday was Mothers day, I am childless and at times I found my self a little sad, at times, throu out the day. Like after one of my best friends told me she feels like a failure in life, She has a beautiful home, all the Toys you would want, Pool, Hot tub,camper,boat, pool house, ex. A wonderful husband that loves her, too much, as she tells me....2 great boys. Then she told me about this Lady in town....A lawyer, married to another lawyer....beautiful home....she went to the river yesterday, walked around distraught. As others by the river observed her. She then put down her belongings and walked into the river with her mouth open. They tried to revive her, but couldn't. Now I don't understand how the people there could watch her and just let her walk in and drown. You would think by the time she was up to her knees they would have pulled her out. Here I have less than these 2 people and I find a way to go on, and be a Happy person, even with my moments of sadness at times I am so grateful for what I do have. The most important thing to me in my life is my family. I have lots of great Sisters and Brothers. Terrific Mom. And I might be prejudice but I think I have the best nieces and nephews! Well time to get ready to P.O.P.T. Happy Trails !!!!!!

2 comments:

Gabriel said...

Good post, I went for "trust" in my Manic Monday as well.

Here is my MM post. Have a great day!

ShannonW said...

I have seen women with that type of haircut...I don't like it either!

Harps are beautiful

Adsense