Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday's Meme

http://www.friday5.org/
Among your acquaintances, who’s the best screamer? That would be my sister Midgie
When was the last time you had to shout in order to be heard? I seem to do that a lot when {J} is in bed watching TV and I am in the kitchen, and he starts a conversation.
When was the last time you cheered for anything? My niece's basketball game, when that was in season,think 2 month's ago.
Whom did you last yell at? My nephew Johny for jumping on my blazer like he was going to play "Micky in the Toaster"{ That is a game me and my siblings made up when we played on junked cars}
When did you last lose your voice, or at least find yourself hoarse?
That was a month ago, when I had a touch of a bug.

#########################################################
http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/
.......Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday Fill-In #67
Those of you with multiple blogs or private blogs...if you could add your link to the Fill-Ins, that would be GREAT! I like to visit everyone who plays, so if I haven't been to see you, that's why!1. I love springtime in _New York____! 2. __Special K and fruit___ are foods I love to eat for breakfast.3. It seems I'm always searching for
__Everything as I head out the door___ 4. __A back rub and a hug___ is a great way to end the day.5. I think I __will have a great day today___!6. __A bubble bath___ is what I've been craving lately.7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __going to the GYM___, tomorrow my plans include __working, doing a double duty day___ and Sunday, I want to _Just go to the GYM, then chill out, I get off work at 9am____!


1 comment:

ShannonW said...

I am glad you are feeling better now. The "bug" got me last month also. I hate being sick.

Fruit is good for breakfast and anytime :) I love strawberries.

Adsense