Friday, March 28, 2008

My Friday's Feast

Feast One Hundred & Eighty FiveMarch 28th, 2008 • 61 Comments »
{FF comments ^ }

Appetizer: What does the color dark green make you think of? First thing it reminds me of is money, then grass. It is my favorite color.
Soup: How many cousins do you have? I have tons of cousins, my father had 11 0r 12 siblings in his family, my mother had 4 siblings, and being Catholic they all went forth and multiplied.

Salad: On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how honest are you?I am a 9, I would only not tell the truth if I need it would hurt your feelings. { I am not totally honest with {J} on my feelings}. And if a good friend just bought a new shirt, or whatever and loved it, if they asked me and it wasn't what I would ever wear....I would tell them it was nice. I don't lie to do harm.
Main Course: Name something that is truly free. That's a hard question, or I just am to deep of a person. I would think a bird...but then not all are, no animal,creature or object is. Nor air...some people have to pay for it to breath, so the only thing you can't cage,or sell....is the ocean...it just goes on and continues to flow.
Dessert: Using the letters in the word SPRING, write a sentence.
Inspiring, spring peepers never get rest, { They are not in order}

Sometimes people's reaction is never giving.

1 comment:

Marsha said...

I like that you obviously put a lot of thought into your answers. I agree with your answer on honesty. We sometimes are less than truthful to save peoples feelings.

Nice feast! Join mine if you can:

http://justme1947.blogspot.com/2008/03/friday-feast-185.html

Adsense