Saturday, January 05, 2008

Saturday 9 Questions


Doing the Dishes
1. Do you have a dishwasher?

No...used to but never used it so gave it away.

2. What noise do you hear?
TV, and heater running under my desk.

3. Next concert you hope to go to?
Don't really plan on any of them.

4. When was the last time you said I love you and meant it?
It has been a long time, I cann't remember.

5. If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would be most likely to over pack?
Me, I always do.
6. Who is the youngest in your family?
Bobby
7. Do you know anyone with the same name as you?
No
8. How many shoes do you own?
Don't know the number...a lot, every color to match my outfit, heels = boots, 9 pairs Sandles=Tons, Sneakers there are work, dress, play kinds. I own to freakin many.
9. Do you mind flat soda?
Yes......Take it back

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Who doesn't mind flat soda?

Mine's up here.

Adsense