Friday, November 02, 2007

Where is the Chef?


Where is the Chef for Friday' Feast' ? I get up at 5 am just to do my menu. Oh well it will be late. This is a great photo I found searching the web, at Foto Search. I love Blueberries and at Price Chopper they were $4.99 for a pint. I said screw that, I will go with out in my special K. Then I went to Shopright and they were $2.99 a pint. I stocked up and put four in my freezer. If no one has tried this, try it! I put the frozen berries right in my cereal, they sound like marbles going in,and are neat eating them that way. Well since F'F' is not up I will go to work early. I have a lot of magazines to put up. I left early to race over to have supper with my MomMa'. Of course I was late and supper was just about over. Her dinner companion gave me a cookie, which my my MomMa swears she took from her. So that was my supper, and a spoon full of iceceam. Which was fine, I ate like a pig doing the mail, corn chips, potato chips, and a cheese burger. Hope today is more healthier. MomMa was throwing her soiled clothes in the garbage can in the bathroom, I told her I will get her a hamper. Oh no she says, I don't plan on staying her. She is going to look for a place.Ugh, she still hates it. I told her if I could I would take her with but for now she needs to wait till I win the lottery. And if I do I will be taking her out. She needs more visitors. Bobby who lives the closest still has not visited her. She worries about her 2 younger boys. I told her we will e-mail them, maybe in the form of a invitation to visit their Mother. Well today is going to be a sunny day in the North East with a balmy temp of 55. So going go make the best of it. Happy Trails........(and a joke)
###########################################A farmer had five female pigs. Times were hard, so he decided to take them to the county fair and sell them.At the fair, he met another farmer who owned five male pigs. After talking a bit, they decided to mate the pigs and split everything 50/50.
The farmers lived sixty miles apart. So they agreed to drive thirty miles each, and find a field in which to let the pigs mate.The first morning, the farmer with the female pigs got up at 5 a.m., loaded the pigs into the family station wagon, which was the only vehicle he had, and drove the thirty miles.While the pigs were mating, he asked the other farmer, 'How will I know if they are pregnant?'The other farmer replied, 'If they're in the grass in the morning, they're pregnant..... if they're in the mud, they're not.'The next morning the pigs were rolling in the mud. So he hosed them off,loaded them into the family station wagon again, and proceeded to try again.This continued each morning for more than a week. One morning the farmer was so tired, he couldn't get out of bed.He called to his wife, 'Honey, please look outside and tell me whether the pigs are in the mud or in the grass.''Neither,' yelled his wife, 'They're in the station wagon and one of them is honking the horn.

1 comment:

jenn said...

Your jokes kill me!!!!

Adsense