Monday, October 22, 2007

yadda


The colors of this Autumn seem so vibrant to me. I hear the reports of global warming causing them to say they are not great this year....I tend to disagree. I have never noticed them looking so great. Today we arrived home from our journey and I shall update on the trip tomorrow. Right now I feel like a night owl, but my eyes are closing. I got home at 2:45 and had to be to work at 3pm. (Thank God I work not even 5 minutes away doing my Home Health aide thingy.) After work I hit the GYM, which I need to do soooo much more. After my work out I got on the scale, I gained 7 more lbs. It truly is so depressing to me. On the morrow back to diet and numerous work outs. Ok, I got side tracked and started to yadda. I had a nice time, once I got on the road, after the usual conflicts of living with a -neg personality. And I think { J } had a nice time and cheered his negative attitude up. I asked him to try not to say anything negative for 28 days, he omitted he couldn't do it but shall try. So now it is off to sleep. I shall be posting lots of pictures soon. Happy Trails!!!!!{You wanna hear a joke before you journey on.....here is one I recieved in my email.....here goes....Giving Up Wine...
> >
> I was walking down the street when I was accosted
> by a
> particularly dirty and shabby-looking homeless
> woman who asked me for a
> couple of dollars for dinner.
> >
> I took out my wallet, got out ten dollars and asked,
> 'If I give you this
> money, will you buy some wine with it instead of
> dinner?'
> >
> 'No, I had to stop drinking years ago,' the homeless
> woman told me.
> >
> 'Will you use it to go shopping instead of buying
> food?' I asked.
> >
> 'No, I don't waste time shopping,' the homeless
> woman said.
> 'I need to spend all my time trying to stay alive.'
> >
> 'Will you spend this on a beauty salon instead of
> food?' I asked.
> >
> 'Are you NUTS?!?' replied the homeless woman. 'I
> haven't had my hair done in
> 20 years!'
> >
> 'Well,' I said, 'I'm not going to give you the
> money. Instead, I'm going to
> take you out for dinner with my husband and me
> tonight.
>
> The homeless woman was shocked. 'Won't your husband
> be furious with you for
> doing that? I know I'm dirty, and I probably smell
> pretty disgusting.'
> >
> I said, 'That's okay. It's important for him to see
> what a woman looks like
> after she has given up shopping, hair appointments,
> and wine.'
>Now Journey on and live life to the fullest.......Happy Trails!!!!

1 comment:

jenn said...

You crack me up! Glad you made it home safely.

Adsense