Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday's Feast


Appetizer: Name a great website you would recommend to others.
There are numerous lists in my favorite column. All the blogs I visit and memes are great, but besides them I find Health issues interesting a www.revolutionhealth.com and www.dailyom.com Hope these come out. www.windowsaroundtheworld.com

Soup: On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how often do you dream at night?
10 And always in color. I call them movies in my head, with rating from G to X.

Salad: Did you have a pet as a child? If so, what kind and what was its name?
Numerous pets, one I remember was Sheba my dog. He was very protective of all of us. And we were walking down the dirt road with my grandmother when new neighbors moved in and their great Dane jumped out of the woods and Sheba got into a fight with him and died.


Main Course: If you had the chance to star in a commercial, what would you choose to advertise?
A vacation video, like on a Cruise line shot in the Caribbean. Or Norway.

Dessert: What is your favorite kind of hard candy?
Lifesavers- Butter rum or fruit flavors. Not every store carries them. I usually have a roll in my pocketbook.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your commercial sounds lovely because I would LOVE to do that :) Happy Friday.

Adsense