Sunday, September 02, 2007

I have been Tagged, and possible you




I have been tagged by The Life of a school bus driver

for this The Fab4 lists. The idea is simple, just answer the questions. Those that don't have blogs can answer in my comment section at http://helena-skyblue.blogspot.com/



4} Jobs I've Held ($):

1)Waitress at Duncan Donuts

2)Recreation Leader at a dayprogram for 1-k

3) Home Health Aide for various clients
4) Mail Carrier for USPS



4} Films I could watch Over and Over:

1) I am very bad at remebering movie names, So I would say any movie on Lifetime, Which some I have seen over and over again.

2) The Titanic

3) Gone With The Wind

4) Lost Boys


4} Television Shows I Watch:

1) Fat March

2) Rebba

3)Fox News

4)Wife Swap

4 Places I've Lived:

1)Poughkeepsie, NY
2)Linlithgo,NY
3)Hudson,NY
4)Clarian, PA



4} Favorite Foods:

1)Anything I cook, I am a exellent Gourmet type of person.
2)Beef Wellington
3)Portabella Parmission, Portabella Benidick [sp]
4)Calimari { Ok there was 5, but I could go on and on,lol}


4} Web Sites I Visit Everyday:



1)NY Lottery.Org

2)My Blog, and any one that has commented that day.

3)MY Mail

4)Just Surfing, What ever intests me that day. News, Food,Health Issues, ex. And Other Bloggers.




4} Places I would Love To Be Right Now:

1)The Carribean, Tortola

2)On the beach up in Salisberry State Park

3)On Our Island

4)The Gym




4} Favorite Colors:

1)Green

2)Brown

3) Marroon

4)Orange



4} Names That I Love, But Would/Could Not Use for My Children...Ok, or Pets:

1)Whinfrey
2)Aurther
3)Elexis
4)Barney


I pass this Fab 4 Meme onto 4 people I'd like to know more about, and whose sites you might like?





midgies
Jennyupthehill.blogspot.com
Miles to go before I sleep

bskaad

No comments:

Adsense