Friday, September 28, 2007

Friday's Feast




Appetizer: How are you today?

More awake than I thought, Pretty Good.


Soup: Name 3 television shows you watch on a regular basis.

1}Side Order of Life 2} Desperate House Wives 3} Grey's Anatomy { Now new shows are starting, and some look rather good}


Salad: What’s the scariest weather situation you’ve experienced?

I am afraid of lighting, even thou when I deliver the mail opening those metal boxes doesn't scare me as much as the time we were camping on our Island in tents, when a terrible storm rolled in, I cried and demanded {J} to bring me back to shore so I could sit in the truck till it passes.


Main Course: If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be?

That is a hard one, there are so many interesting places to be, And I only speak one language,,so I need to put 3 places here...1} Some where in the British Islands 2} Norway 3} Australia

Dessert: What do you usually wear to sleep?
Since its still warm here, A spaghetti type of PJ top and my panties



No comments:

Adsense