Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Wordless Wensday



I just love this shot, pretty soon it shall be Fair time again. I love going to fairs. The excitement of all around. The carnies brawl at getting every ones attention. I can remember when I was young and I went to the fair....this one Carney guy seemed so nice to me as he shook my hand and said glad to meet you little one,,,,my older sister made me go quickly away and wash my hands. Back then I couldn't understand why, the man seemed so nice. It is funny how something so nice is replaced also with that memory. I still love going, maybe its the noice and all the laughter I like. Seeing the rides,,,,that even if you paid me a million dollars I would never go n them- Roller coasters and fast rides,,,I am a Wisp', Enjoy your county's fair all!! Happy Trails!!

No comments:

Adsense