Friday, June 22, 2007

Friday's Feast, A Birthday Feast At That!



Appetizer:
Name a funny habit you have.
When I find a penny, and only if the head is facing up, I pick it up and make a wish , then I put it in my right shoe for good luck till the end of the day.






Soup:

If you could instantly know how to play a musical instrument, which one would you pick?
Actually I pretend now that I can play the piano, When ever I visit my Mom in the nursing home, I practice on their piano, The residents love it....{ So what if some are deaf}



Salad:

How long is your hair?
Not as long as I like it to be,,shoulder length: It never seems to grow any further. Perhaps I will be 70 years old, then it will grow,,,ugh.





Main Course:

When was the last time you forgave someone, and who was it?

I very rarely get mad at any one. And if I do, I might act like I forgive them, but deep down I really never do. It is always back there, a little thing to remind me.





Dessert:
What is your favorite kitchen appliance?
The microwave, It saves so much time,,,from defrosting, to warming up left overs, and I just love it for cooking veggies. I never cook meat or fish in it,,,but everything else!! A great appliance.

6 comments:

midgie said...

happy birthday to you happy days to you. love ya see you tomarrow and we will have a beer or cake or something..

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Great Feast!!

Nicole said...

Love the penny habit! Happy Birthday!

Gattina said...

I think it would hurt my foot if I put a penny in my shoes !

Barb said...

Happy birthday!!!! Have a wonderful weekend :)

Helena said...

Thank you all. No the penny dosen't hurt..well unless its really hot from a sunny day,,,but the burn goes away quickly ;>0

Adsense