Saturday, May 19, 2007

Situation Sunday # 7


Situation Sunday # 7

1} Your best friend who you have known your whole life, tells you the person you are dating and plan to marry is total wrong for you and no good. And that person hates your best friend. What do you do if anything?

2} You have just won the largest jackpot in history. How is your life going to change? What will you do first?

3} Someone you are close to is dying.You are the POA. You have the power to save them, { wither the money for a cure, or a organ that you can give them) they tell you no, they are ready to die. What do you do?


FYI- I am away till Monday, Check out each others answers, and I will coment on all. Have Fun!! Happy Trails!! Helena :>)

8 comments:

midgie said...

hope your having fun. well good situations this week..take a look what i put down on my sight

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm new. Hope it's okay to join in.

cas

Kwizgiver said...

Interesting situations! Thanks for another great week. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend.
~Allison

Jennifer said...

I'm a day late on my first go, so sad huh?? LOL...

Helena said...

Cas, Welcome! Come over anytime and answer them. The more the better.

Kwizgiver said...

I am having so much fun with your meme. :-) I just had to say it again.

Helena said...

Kwizgiver- Thanks! I read a lot of your posts and love the meme where they post a word and you write what you think. LOL and I read all your answers to the trillion questions. Pretty soon you will be off on vacation for the school year, lucky you! We head up that way to Salisberry beach in July and venture to Maine,,for day trips. I can't wait. Have you ever been to Strawberry Banks? I think its Portsmith..I love that town- And Star Island.

Graeme said...

Hi there, I'm making the rounds and getting myself some daily meme's on my blog. Yours was by far the best one out of the choices for sunday!

Thank you!

Graeme

Adsense