Friday, May 11, 2007

Fridays feast


Appetizer: Tell about a time when you had to be brave.

I forget how old I was,,maybe 7 0r 8, My parents were being accused of being unfit parents and I and my younger siblings had to go to court, I remeber being up infront by the Judge, then all other details I seemed to block from memory.

Soup: Which upcoming movie are you excited about seeing?

None in the theater, I like being at home and comfy when I watch a movie, usually excited with any new Lifetime movie.

Salad: Name an item you try to always have on hand.

Money!!

Main Course: Imagine the most relaxing room you can think of. Now describe it!
The room is an extension of my back yard, I am in a Gazebo, next to the pool and hot tub, the pool has a rock wall behind one side and a waterfall flows into the pool, In the gazebo I have a daybed, or a lounge. I am laying on it listening to the falls and hearing all the tropical birds and native ones singing in the gardens all around. The scent of flowers in the air as the wind blows, and the soft sounds of nature put me in a relaxing, lovable mood.

Dessert: On a scale of 1 to 10 ( 10 being the highest) how spiritual or religious are you?
My beliefs I feel very strong about, both spiritual and religious, I would give my self a 8.

.

3 comments:

JHS said...

I will definitely be watching "What If God Were the Sun" since it is based on John Edward's book & stars Gena Rowlands. 2 of my favorite folks!

Helena said...

Janie- I will watching that to, on Monday Night!{May 14,- At 9pm {Eastern Time}

Allie Boniface said...

Salad: ah, yes, don't we all!

Adsense