Friday, March 30, 2007

Fridays Feast


Appetizer: What are you proud of ?


The person I am, My beliefs and caring nature : Corny I Know,,But I see so many self centered people that only care about themselves,,,and how to get more for "them selves"


Soup: What is the best thing you ever won as a prize:


Well I won $2000. In Keno. But my best prize I won because my sister won it. Nurse of the year with her Hospice group= She won money and a trip for to....First class to PI and a 7 day cruise, all expenses paid,,,And she chose me to go with her...It was great!!!


Salad: Name something you do that is a waste of time:


Mopping the floor in the spring, On a rainy day. Dog seams to know that on that day he must go in and out a hundred times and after cleaning his paws 10 times,,,{J} will let him out and just in.....UGH.

Main Course: In what year of your life did you change the most?
Humm......I am still changing. But if I think about it I would have to say 1978,,,,,When I was 16,,I moved in with my boyfriend {J},,,,and I haven't left yet.
Dessert: What is the place you consider to be very tranquil:
There is four for me;;; 1} Home 2} on back of boat 3} camping
4} laying on the beach at our private island.

No comments:

Adsense