Monday, February 19, 2007

What were you thinking........


As Dr. Phil would say what were you thinking??? Yesterday after my ski adventure,,,I decided to dye my hair,,,it really wasn't that bad, but a guy at work noticed my Gray's and said I better "fix" my hair. Well did I ever mention I am not a professional at this,,ugh. I chose a Revlon product,,color Medium Ash Blonde. I guess it's the Ash part I didn't figure out but it means dark....My hair looked good,,but it was too dark for me,,,so I got a Clairol Herbal essences HighLights,,,,And I got carried away with highlighting it,,,needless to say my hair now looked like the color of my cat. Pretty shade for a cat but not for me....{J}..liked it. I think he was expecting new and exciting things in the bed room with hair like that or something. So this am I decide to try and fix it again,,,how many products can you use before it falls out,,,I am not sure. It hasn't happened yet. I had a old Clairol Natural instincts in the bathroom closet,,,color toasted almond. Now the TOASTED part has me worried so I only leave it on...for 10 minutes. I am now sorta a red look,,,hope it comes out quick. {J} is still laughing...but I am trying to sing that song " I am pretty ,,oh so pretty" and convince my self it looks good,,,,I have to go to work now,,,perhaps I will pretend for a while I am a new person and create a more positive attitude,,,and the pretty shall emerge.....Happy Trails.....The color of my hair.....

No comments:

Adsense