Sunday, February 04, 2007

Ramblin and run-on's


Aha...finally a few moments for me. Now that I am off holiday physically,,,I am always rushing,,and trying to do a hundred things at once while mentally I am still on the holiday mode. This past week has been crazy, hectic and fun. I am almost unpacked---But there is a part of me that wants this frigid weather to change so I can wear my summer clothes and not have to put them away. winter clothes always make me look fat. At times I pretend I am dressed in layers,,,and I look like I have long johns on,,,but nope that's just my fat bulging out trying to stay warm. Today I and my one patent's family celebrated her 96Th birthday. I am adopted into the "family". I am sure some wonder if I am really related,,they seem to have seen me at every family function,,,usually I am the one cooking and serving the chow,,,but today I was not,,,the daughter in laws did all the cooking. And every thing came out great. I more or less told every one what to make that "Gram" could eat with out choking. And it turned out great. Next week we shall celebrate my Ma-Mom's birthday. She turns 80 on Tuesday. Gosh I can't believe 80,,,My Bochi didn't live that long--{Her Mom,,Polish name}. Last night I dreamt of my Mom,,,living in a adult home as she is,,,but we were constantly moving her from one apartment on the complex to another,,and in the middle of it I just decided to go on to college and earn my RN licence and was glad that this Jamaican and this gay guy were among my friends and students at the time---Jeese even my dreams are complex. I know this coming week will find me in a neurotic space. I have a total full schedule of work,,3 days of postal-6 days of private duty- plus 2 house's that I have to play technician to. Plus on that I need to finish putting together my Mom's surprise party and have my house clean and get some GYM time in. I would love and need a house keeper,,,,but {J} refuses for me to have one,,,I know he must be getting tired of doing it,,lol. Well enough of that rambling and run-on's of my yadda. Ya wanna know about this picture. OK,,I wish I owned this piece of tranquility,,,I could picture my self sitting her and just dazing out on the ocean for hours. ---Happy Trails.....

2 comments:

ladyluck3819 said...

I hope you sister is safe!!

Helena said...

Hi Lady Luck,,,All my sisters are safe,,and healthy. The one in Florida comes home this week,,and the one up North comes down,,it's going to be great to have them all together.

Adsense