Friday, November 03, 2006

The mounties get there bad guys


The cops have gotton the two men who beat my neighbor. He died yesterday morning due to brain dammage and multiple strokes. He had his skull smached in from behind like a broken pumpkin. He died at age 39. I knew him since he was 10 years old. It was very sad,,,I still can't image inflicting that much pain on a person. I remeber 2 years ago I couldn't get into my Redblazer it was frozen shut,,,He came to help and broke the handle trying to help me. I think he was more upset than I was. Another time I couldn't hook up my garden hose and was getting frustrated with it,,,He hooked it up and laughed at me,,,I was trying to thread it back wards. My little sister remembers he tried to kiss her in my kitchen during a party we had here,,,I think on her part it was wishful thinking ;.). He didn't like crack monsters hanging out near our street and would scare them away,,that part was great. He had a lot of bad points but he also had a lot of good points. I feel sorry for the parents he left behind,,,,he was a only child. And he was loved by a lot of people. I hope the two men who this enjoy their time in prison,,,perhaps they will find some nice husbands there to take of them,,,and that they remain bitches for a long time,,,see beating them and ending their lives,,,that pain is for a short time,,,,I want it to be as long as the parents feel the absence and the friends. For those remaining free---Happy Trails!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$YOUR AGE BY DINER & RESTAURANT MATH>>> This is pretty neat.>>>> DON'T CHEAT BY reading ahead !> It takes less than a minute .> Work this out as you read ...> Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out!> This is not one of those waste of time things, it's fun.>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like> to go out to eat. (more than once but less than 10)>>>> 2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)>>>>> 3. Add 5>>>>> 4. Multiply it by 50>>>>>> 5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1756 ....> If you haven't, add 1755.>>>>>> 6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.>>>>>> * You should have a three digit number>>>>>> * The first digit of this was your original number> (I.e., How many times you want to go out to restaurants in a week.)>>>>>> The next two numbers are :>> YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!)>> THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2006) IT WILL EVER WORK, SO SPREAD IT AROUND> WHILE IT LASTS YOUR AGE BY EATING OUT!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

god pray for the family

Anonymous said...

you are so hot

Helena said...

Yes God pray for the family and for his soul,,We shall miss him and to the other anonymous message left my word verication says it all SHPUK.

Adsense