Saturday, November 04, 2006

Lets play a game




This shot was taken a couple of weeks ago up by the heart shaped pond at Olana. Now most of the trees have lost their leaves. This am we awoke to heavy frost. First time of the year scraping the windows before we leave. When I headed down to the post office I noticed the thick blanket of frost on every thing. It made it look like we got a even inch of snow and looked very pretty. Work was pretty heavy today with still all the politacal crap. We got so tired at the polital fliers at work,,we were inventing uses for them,,,The ones I recieve at my house we use as a dust pan to pick up the dirt,,,we were using old cards but now we have replaced them with polital dirt for dirt. As a family you can use them as playing cards,,,you can play games like Go Fish or 2 John Sweenyey and 3 Gillibrand make up a full house,,,or if you get one each of all the candidate's that can be a straight,,,Use your imagination I am sure every state and house hold gets bombarded with tons of this crap. Here at my house between {J} Me and his Mother we have received 70 pieces of political junk...Enough from a small tree,,,they need to save the forest and go door to door. Enough is enough I can't wait for this election to be over. Yesterday at the post office they had 10 different mailings,,,you times that by 475 people a route and that's a lot of freakin junk. They had a hard time beaten the clock. And the postmaster who strolls in at 11am,,doesn't have to deal with any of it,,,not even putting one pc in a PO box. But has the audacity to bitch at them to be back by 5pm even though they don't leave till 1-2pm to do a 4 hour route. All I heard today was complaints about her doing rel estate transactions on Government time and the talk at the local Stewart's was how they heard her screaming and fighting at the top of her lungs at the Post Office.....Now that doesn't look good for business. I am glad I wasn't there,,,,I would have walked out of the unsafe work environment and called a union rep or her boss,,,Or the post master General,,,,Thank God I am HOME<,,,enjoying a nice quiet evening ,,,,Happy Trails all!!!!############################################################# http://www.cincinnati.com/golf/golfquiz/html/brand.htm A fun thing to play and see how good you are at golf!!! Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Adsense