Thursday, November 02, 2006

Nekkid Thursday




We have made it again to Happy Half Nekkid Thursday!!,,From the waiste up we are nekkid and we are sharring one pair of pants,,,it saves on laundry that way. Both of these legs are (Gulp) great ones. I once had some one tell me they loved watching the curves of my leg and how they wanted to plant kisses behind my knees. Just thinking of that makes me feel like I have slid down the gym rope again. That was a personal joke I once shared with some one and even to this day it makes me laugh. I think all the girls in my family get their nice legs from my mother. My sister gave me a awesum shot of my mother on her honeymoon,,,many years ago walking on Jones beach with my father and he is bending down fixing her shoe,,,,or is he kissing her leg,,,I shall post that shot one day...My Mom looks so good with her outfit and hat on,,,and my Dad so handsome with his suit. It was back in the forties and my folks just looked like movie stars. Happy Nekkid Trails!!!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& SENIOR BUS TRIP
> > > A senior citizens' group charters a bus from Burlington, IA, to> Branson, MO.> > As they entered Missouri, an elderly woman comes up to the> driver and> Says, "I've just been molested!"> > The driver felt that she had fallen asleep and had a dream.> So he tells her> To go back to her seat, and sit down. > > A short time later, another old woman> Comes forward, and claims that she was just molested.> > The driver thought he had a bus load of old wackos, but who> would be> Molesting those old ladies?> > About 10 minutes later, a third old lady comes up and says that> she'd> Been molested too.> > The bus driver decides that he'd had enough, and pulls into the> first> Rest area. When he turns the lights on and stands up, he sees> an> Old man on his hands and knees crawling in the aisles.> > "Hey gramps, what are you doing down there?" says the bus> driver> > "I lost my toupee. I thought I found it three times, but> every> Time I grab it, it runs away."

No comments:

Adsense