Sunday, November 26, 2006


As I was surfing the blogs the other day I came across this blog of this girl,,or what ever,,could have been a 30- 40 something,,telling @ catching her old man cheating on her...found condoms in what ever...(plastic Walmart bag)...Any how she was like in love with him...and was really a sad type of blog...it ended up being whoopla,,I went back the next day,,,after I posted a comment,,and she had on there a lot of chicks from this ,,adult sex find sight---when you logged on and read some of the info..also men,,was a cool site for that kind of swinger scene,,not putting that down,,,but realized that blogger was just fishing for sympathy.....I hate fakes...to me that is so uncool,,,,what does that accomplish,,,her site is "Cheaters and Cheated" @ Blogger,,grant it it is a cool name...and that crap happens all the time,,,but be real,,,freakin phonies just tick me off,,,when I log on and post a message it stays for like 5 before she deletes and hope some sympathetic fools buys her crap. I bet she weighs over 200lbs and uses size 9 panties as a thong,,,,Little things in life sometimes piss me off...Be real,,,Be you,,,try it,,people might even like you and accept you as that! I tried coping the web site---cheaters_and_cheated.blogspot.url Try it,,,not sure if it will work,,wounder what makes people do the things they do--do they realize bad karma comes toYou .....Happy Trails!!!####You gotta love a man like this... Humor in the face of defeat....


A Marine was deployed to Afghanistan. While he was there he received a letter from his girlfriend. In the
letter she explained that she had slept with two guys while he had been gone and she wanted to break up with him....AND, she wanted pictures of herself back.....

So the Marine did what any squared-away Marine would do.....

He went around to his buddies and collected all the unwanted photos of women he could find....
He then mailed about 25 pictures of women (with clothes and without) to his girlfriend with the following note.....

( I just love this )

"I don't remember which one you are. Please remove your picture and send the rest back!"

No comments:

Adsense