Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Wensday


Another previously posted pick of fall. Taken up on a trail of North Lake. This year I have not had any time to go hiking. Actually today I awoke at 3 am and felt great...forced my self to go back to sleep,,,reawoke at 7am with the help of the alarm and I feel like crap,,,not sure why...but I need to go back to bed and try it again at 11 am,,,perhaps my electo-lytes are off,,,to much or too little potassium,,or carbs,,,who knows. Well I rested for a hour,,didn't fall asleep need to just shake what have ever bit me in the but. Today is a nice day here in the North East. I decided to just take most of it off and enjoy my day. perhaps that shall help. I am so over whelmed with all the clutter that has taken over my house. {J} tried his best to put things away,,,,Putting plates on bowls in the pantry,,,finally fixed that. Now I will work on the linen closet and see what treasures I can find in there. The linen closet is all the extra stuff that we don't use on a daily bases,,,,It is way in the front spare bedroom of the house and I haven't looked in there in 5 or so years,,,so I can probably throw all of that crap out. For now---Happy Trails!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ A young man joined the army and signed up with the>> > paratroopers.>> > >He>> > > went through the standard training, completed the>> > practice jumps>> > >from>> > > higher and higher structures, and finally went to>> > take his first>> > >jump>> > > from an airplane.>> > > The next day, he called home to tell his father>> > the news.>> > > "So, did you jump?" asked the father.>> > > "Well, let me tell you what happened," the son>> > said. "We got up in>> > > the plane, and the sergeant opened up the door and>> > asked for>> > > volunteers.>> > > About a dozen men got up and just walked out of>> > the plane.>> > > "Is that when you jumped?" asked his father.>> > > "Uh, no. The sergeant started to grab the other>> > men one at a time>> > >and>> > > throw them out the door.">> > > "Did you jump then?" asked his father.>> > > "I'm getting to that.>> > > Everyone else had jumped, and I was the last man>> > left on the>> > >plane.>> > > I told the sergeant that I was too scared to jump.>> >>> > > He told me to get off the plane or he'd kick my>> > butt.>> > > "So, did you jump?">> > > No. He tried to push me out of the plane, but I>> > grabbed onto the>> > >door>> > > and refused to go. Finally he called over the Jump>> > Master. The>> > >Jump>> > > Master is this great big guy, about six-foot five,>> > and 250 pounds.>> > >He>> > > said to me, 'Are you gonna jump or not?'">> > > "I said, 'No sir, I'm too scared." So the Jump>> > Master pulled down>> > >his>> > > zipper and took out his you-know-what. I swear,>> > dad, it was about>> > > ten inches long and big around as a baseball bat!>> > > He said, 'Either you jump out that door, or I'm>> > sticking this>> > >little>> > > baby up your ass.'">> > > "So, did you jump?" asked his father.>> > > "Well, a little, at first.">> > >

No comments:

Adsense