Monday, October 16, 2006

Autum view




This is a view of a new home a friend of mine purchased in hamlet on my town. It is up on a hill and she will have great views from all of her southern windows. I really think what you see out of a window is important in deciding to by a house. If your only view is the brick or the siding of another house you need to move if you can. I need mountains in my back and the sun rising in the front,,,and setting in the west. Where I am I can see the mountains and the river.....if I am standing on the right corner of my roof,,,but as fall approaches and the trees loose their leaves,,,I will be able to see it out my kitchen window. All year long I hear when trains go by,,,if I pay attention to it,,,most of the time i forget that it there and fail to appreciate the beauty of the sound. I live in a small city,,,and if it was bigger I would hate the sound or sirens racing by and the noise My town is small that I sometimes forget that I do not live in the country,,,perhaps to bigger city people... this is the country. When I was taking care of my patient in her home...that was the country....you could sit on the porch and hear the coyotes,,,howl and hear a apple drop, or the gouble of the wild turkey's. Very cool night sounds. My patient is doing good. He son was going up there this morning and talking with the social worker,,,and perhaps by the end of the day I will know what is up. I realized something about my blog--I lack the stuff that attracts comments. If there is no swearing or talk about sex,,or nudity no one cares to comment. I would think they get enough in their lives that they are just looking for some easy reading,,,but no---sex sells. Also blogs that I started reading are either gone,,,or have been slacking off writing. i used to read Blone moments blog--hasn't updated since august,,,is he still alive? and there was this funny blog called Attention whore,,,that is gone,,, Luckily Greek tragedy is still there. And a old time blogger who posts a lot of jokes from a oldage home is still there,,,Old Horsetail Snake. If any one knows of any good blogs let me know,,,Happy Trails!!!!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&She is in the kitchen preparing to boil eggs forbreakfast. He walks in. She turns and says, "You'vegot to make love to me -- this very moment."His eyes light up and he thinks, "This is my luckyday."Not wanting to lose the moment, he embraces her andthen gives it his all on the kitchen table.Afterwards she says, "Thanks," and returns to thestove.More than a little puzzled, he asks, "What was thatall about?"She explains, "The egg timer's broken."@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@GEOGRAPHY OF A WOMAN>Between 18 and 22, a woman is like Africa , half discovered, half >wild,naturally beautiful with fertile soil.>Between 23 and 30, a woman is like America , well developed and open to >trade, especially for someone with cash.>Between 31 and 35, a woman is like India , very hot, relaxed and convinced >of her own beauty.>Between 36 and 40, a woman is like France , gently aging; but still warm >and a desirable place to visit.>Between 41 and 50, a woman is like Great Britain , with a glorious and all >conquering past.>Between 51 and 60, a woman is like Yugoslavia , lost the war and haunted by >past mistakes.>Between 61 and 70, a woman is like Russia , very wide and borders are now >unpatrolled.>After 70, she becomes Tibet . Wildly beautiful, with a mysterious past and >the wisdom of the ages....only those with an adventurous spirit and a >thirst for spiritual knowledge visit there.>>GEOGRAPHY OF A MAN>>Between 1 and 70, a man is like Iran - ruled by a dick.>

No comments:

Adsense