Thursday, October 19, 2006

nekkid thursday......enjoy


Ok,,,first of all,,,I want to state this shot is not of me,,,My chest is humm how do you say.....Less Hairy. Happy nekkid Thursday every one, Guess this post is for the ladies and the gay guys that enjoy hairy chests. I personally love hairy chest.,(And this guy has a fabulous one!!,,Of course if it was a 300lb guy with a hairy chest,,,That I would not like,,.so I guess I should stress a fit hairy male chest is nice. And definitely sexy./////////////////////On to other notes,,,,,,,(my boring crap),,,Yesterday I kinda pulled my self out of my illin mood and went on a nice fall hike up to Olana. I got some great shots....for later dates. I tackled that front linen closet and was so surprised at all the crap I had hidden in there......crochet dollies that my Bobchi made about 50 years ago,,,,from curtains to table pieces. Also the original Barbie & Ken & Midge doll's that I found in {J'S} attic years ago that belonged to his sister. And original Mickey mouse stuffed animal with the plastic face,,,,very cool stuff I might see how much I can get on Ebay for it,,,,once I figure out the scan and ebay thingy. I also gathered a box of good new junk that I couldn't just throw out,,,,so I marked free on it and put it in the alley along with a kitchen chair and a ski machine. With in 5 minutes people were stopping to see what it was......and by the end of the day it was all gone....Some one's trash is another's person's treasure. So I am glad some one will get some use out of it. Me I over slept today,,,Probably dreaming of that hairy chest.....but now I am going to be 2 hours late getting to Alison's so I gotta move my but......Happy Nekkid Thursday Trails!!!!!!!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& I have a large German Shepard!!! I was buying a large bag of Purina at Wal-Mart and was in line to check out. A woman behind me asked if I had a dog? (DUH!) On impulse, I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, and that I was starting The Purina Diet again. Although I probably shouldn't, because I'd ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry and that the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with my story.) Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no; I'd been sitting in the street licking my balls and a car hit me. I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack, he was laughing so hard!

No comments:

Adsense