Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Tuesday


This was taken yesterday,,I wish i got out of the Blazer and took it with out the antenea in the shot. It is a great fall follege shot. And it is about a hour away from the end of my mail route. It was a extremely heavy day yesterday,,,any day when there is a Holiday,,and we have off the mail really piles up,,,and we need to get it all out of the office and be back by 5pm..It is getting to that time of year that it is getting impossible to do. I thought for sure I wouldn't make it,,,but I did. My friend Linda is having such a hard time dealing with being the sub on another route,,,that route I spoke about before is overburdened,,,and the regular takes advantege of her,,,dosen't ask if she has any plans,,,just asemes she wants to work all the freakin time. She is married and has 2 children both in school and it makes it hard for her. After we both put in a 12 hour day she was off to Boy Scouts and picking her other son up from his after school job--Me I was off to just relaxing at home with (J) and a bowl of soup. And in all due respect,,,He hung out watching his own shows and doing his own thing and I more or less was on my own. Today I am not sure what is up. He is at the dentist,,,I am going up to Rehab with my patient for a couple of hours,,,then not sure if I will tackle a new house hold Technician job I took on,,,or go to the gym then shop. Some one bought this house up here and there is nothing in it but Micro dust,,,,my job is to remove it from top to bottom,,,think it might take 15 hours,,,so perhaps that shall wait till the morrow and I will just go enjoy my day!! Happy Trails!!!!--------------------------------------------- Cliff Clavin was explaining the Buffalo Theory to his buddy Norm. Here's how it went: "Well ya see, Norm, it's like this... A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers."

No comments:

Adsense