Sunday, October 08, 2006

Colors of Fall





This is just the start of the color change for Autumn around here. Notice how the one maple tree is yellow,,,I think the red in the shot is Sumac. Up in Maine it is already past peak. In the Adirondack's it is at peak. It was a nice day on the river. I made us some subs and we headed North,,,up to New Baltimore then turned around and back down. There were a bunch of boat's on the river....enjoying the last few days of good boating. I did spot 2 mature Eagles on the river today ,,,Their pictures will be at a later date. I also saw one of the Eagles nests. It was awe sum...one of the biggest nests I have seen. Take a squirrel's nest and multiply that buy 5 and that is the size of it. If you ever drive down the road to the key's in Florida and see the big nest's along the way,,,well the Eagle's nest is much more bigger than that. It is so pretty around here this time of year,,,yet I hate it. A time of change. In all my years of homecare I always loose a patient around this time of year. Or some one I love or care about dies. My Father died around this time and my Bobchi but yet I block out their date of their death,,,and I just remeber their birthdate. I can see the Demetia setting in in my patient in thereapy more every day. And I think it would be easier for the family to just keep her there instead of taking her home,,,,so to me that is another change. Hopefully by the end of the week I will know which way I am going in my job. Maybe I'll even be able to accomplish some of the fall tasks I need to do,,,my garden looks like a neglected park. Some of my statues have fallen over and vines and weeds have taken over...I need to promise my self that I will work on that this week. Save the house for a rainy day. Today is going to be a gorgeous day,,,and my schedule is full. I get to go for my BDS this am,,,not sure what that involves,,but I hear it is not painfull. This growing up and aging part of life I hate,,,,I want to remain 29 forever. Grant it I don't think I look my age and still get those rude remakes and wolf whistles from the younger boys,,,and all those smiles and winks from the older men,,,guess I am at the perfect age and need to appreciate who I am and what I believe in,,,even though I am not sure about what it is....Happy Trails!!!!!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&The coach had put together the perfect team for the Detroit Lions. The only>thing missing was a good quarterback. He had scouted all the colleges and>even the Canadian and European Leagues, but he couldn't find a ringer who>could ensure a Super Bowl victory.>>Then one night, while watching CNN, he saw a war-zone scene in Afghanistan.>In one corner of the background, he spotted a young Afghan Muslim soldier>with a truly incredible arm. He threw a hand-grenade straight into a window>from 80 yards away. Then he threw another from 50 yards down a chimney, and>then hit a passing car going 80 miles per hour.>>"I've got to get this guy!" coach said to himself. "He has the perfect >arm!">>>So, he brings the young Afghan to the States and teaches him the great game>of football. And sure enough the Lions go on to win the Super Bowl.>>The young Afghan is hailed as a hero of football, and when the coach asks>him what he wants to do, all he says is just to call his mother.>>"Mom," he says into the phone, "I just won the Super Bowl!" "I don't want >to>talk to you," the old Muslim woman says. "You deserted us. You are not my>son!">"Mother, I don't think you understand," pleads the son, "I've just won the>greatest sporting event in the world!">>"No! Let me tell you," his mother retorts. "At this very moment there are>gunshots all around us. The neighborhood is a pile of rubble. Your two>brothers were beaten within an inch of their lives last week, and I have to>keep your sister in the house so she doesn't get raped!">>The old lady pauses then tearfully says, "I will never forgive you for>making us move to Detroit!">>
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
A boy and his chick are walking in the evening. Getting dark. He walks her home and just in front of her door he feels an urgent need to takea crap, so when she flirtatiously invites him in for a cup of coffee hewillingly agrees,hoping to use her bathroom.She opens the door, he rushes to the toilet, but she holds him back saying she needs to powder her nose first and offers him to go to the living room,watch TV and make himself comfortable.He enters the room, the shit already coming out, and sees a big shaggy dog sitting on the carpet.OK, he thinks, pulls the pants down and makes a huge steaming pileright in front of the dog, as if it did it.Then hitches up the pantsand goesto the kitchen, smug and self-satisfied.She goes out and asks why he is not in the room.He answers, your huge dog is so scary, I decided to wait in thekitchen.Oh! Come on, she says, its just a plush toy.

No comments:

Adsense