Friday, October 13, 2006

me on beach


Happy nekkid Thursday. I have used this pic before and i love it so here it is again. I did go and start to collect a few other shots for upcoming Thursday's,,,,some are of friends that were all to eager to pose,,,some are of candid shots from the shy ones. Like (J) for example would not even give me a butt shot,,,let alone a arm or a foot. So I need to sneak up on those and hope I don't get my camera smashed in the process. The human body can be so beautiful. I love guys with hairy chest and nice abs,,,next week that will be my shot. It amazes me how you can see on the street in town a 300lb guy with no shirt on,,,and you wish he had one on. There use to be a guy down the street from me like that,,,He had what was called a apron. His stomach hung down to his knees. He had such a hard time walking. I used to wonder how any one can let them self get that big. He eventually had his apron removed in the local hospital. My one sister was working in the recovery room at the time. She told me that they put all that fat on a gurney and weighed it,,,I forget how much it weighed but I know it was way over a hundred pounds. He moved away shortly after that. Sure hope he made it and is now doing good where ever he may be. I have not seen my niece since she had her stomach stapled,,,that was a few months ago,,,I never thought she was very big and needed it done but she felt she needed to do it. I guess that has to do with getting older we all want to maintain that fit and trim body of our youth. Since I have been going to the gym,,I have been feeling great and find it funny when my little sister tells every one I am getting so skinny. Truth is I am just in better shape now,,,but if I had the extra money I would spend it on lippo suction to get more of that sleek look. I aim for the perfect ABS but in truth I hate working on those machines for it. I worked out on them all at the beginning of the week and finally today my body didn't hurt. It felt like right below my rib cage that some-one punched me,,,,I have decided to just work on that part of my body 2 times a week. Yesterday we headed down to Kingston to do some shopping,,,It really was the first time I have ever went in the store called Bed & Bath & Beyond,,,what a great store. They have so many cool things for the home. I got a really nice bed assemble for the front room. Now I am in the mood to re due that room. We need a new rug to match the bed now and curtains, {J} promises to paint since I hate that job. I hope to have it done by Christmas so my sister can sleep in it. The room is not heated and won't be,,so she says she will love it with all her hot flashes,,,,,Ugh someday I'll get them,,,,wonder if I will appreciate them since I am always cold,,,,Humm-------Happy Trails %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Cliff Clavin was explaining the Buffalo Theory to his buddy Norm. Here's how it went: "Well ya see, Norm, it's like this... A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers." %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
An Italian is drinking in a New York bar when he gets a call on his cell phone. He hangs up, grinning from ear to ear, and orders a round of drinks for everybody in the bar announcing his wife had produced a typical Italian baby boy weighing 25 pounds.Nobody can believe that any new baby can weigh in at 25 pounds, but the Italian guy just shrugs, "That's about average back home, folks......like I said, my boy's a typical Italian bambino."Congratulations showered him from all around, and many exclamations of "WOW"....one woman actually fainted due to sympathy pains.Two weeks later he returns to the bar.The bartender says, "Say you're the father of that typical Italian baby that weighed 25 pounds at birth. Everybody's been making bets about how big he'd be in two weeks. So how much does he weigh now?"The proud father answers, "Seventeen pounds."The bartender is puzzled, concerned, and a little suspicious."What happened? He already weighed 25 pounds the day he was born!"The Italian father takes a long swig of Sambuca, wipes his lips on his shirt sleeve, leans into the bartender and proudly says....."We had him circumcised."

No comments:

Adsense