Saturday, October 14, 2006

thoughts


This shot my boss took the other day,,uhhum with my camera. She wanted me to send her this shot and a few others via E-mail, but I tried like 5 times and she dosen't know her correct address at USPS.Gov. So I shall share it here. All those tubs get sorted to the routes and we case them to hopefully the correct address. The old guy is on today on Linda's route...(soon to be mine) and he might get 2 out of 4 pieces correct. There comes a time when you just need to hang up your hat and retire,,,his has come. The Cliff of the office,,,like on Cheers. Yesterday was a busy day for me,,,I tackled that new house for 3 more hours,,,then picked 14 pints of raspberries,,,11 went to the farm and 3 to me. I must have eaten 2 pints or more as I picked them. That was my breakfast and lunch all rolled into one. I can't figure {J} out lately,,,whether it is I have to much time at home with him,,or not enough. At times I find him to be a very insensitive person. This I have noticed a lot when he drives,,,he still is on the border of road rage. Last week on Sunday of all days we were driving down a car parked packed street...with only room for one car to pass,,,a car was coming towards us,,and {J} floors it to get threw,,,The other guy throws his hands up in the air as to ask "what is your problem?",,,{J} gives him the finger,,,now the poor guy needs to explain that to his kids in the car. To me that is meanness. He has been doing that a lot lately,,,and talking bad about my brothers,,,calling them jerks ,,And A-holes because they are to busy to call him or do what he wants,,Now that really bugs me...my brothers may not be perfect,,,but they are my blood and I love them. No matter how much his family might piss me off as times they do,,,I never say any thing bad about them. It is weird,,he has this shitty attitude but then again he will go out of his way to make my life easier. Like yesterday he made me a huge pot of cabbage soup with all the vegetables I can eat,,,that are low in potassium,,,and no salt,,,,he even made me lunch for my day today. He is very hard to figure out. Is that a man thing or does he need anger management? Well it's time I get moving and begin my long day,,,,I have been ending my day all week long by 8pm,,,today I want a easy day....Happy Trails!!!%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Once upon a time, a perfect man and a perfect woman met. After a perfect courtship, they had a perfect wedding. Their life together was, of course, perfect. One snowy, stormy Christmas Eve, this perfect couple was driving their perfect car (a Grand Caravan) along a winding road, when they noticed someone at the side of the road in distress. Being the perfect couple, they stopped to help. There stood Santa Claus with a huge bundle of toys. Not wanting to disappoint any children on the eve of Christmas, the perfect couple loaded Santa and his toys into their vehicle. Soon they were driving along delivering toys. Unfortunately, the driving conditions deteriorated and the perfect couple and Santa Claus had an accident. Only one of them survived the accident. The mind numbing question is: Who was the survivor?
Scroll down for the answer...





The perfect woman survived. She's the only one who really existed in the first place. Everyone knows there is no Santa Claus and there is no such thing as a perfect man. %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
It was the mailman's last day on the job after 35 years of carrying the mail through all kinds of weather to the same neighborhood. When he arrived at the first house on his route he was greeted by the whole family there, who congratulated him and sent him on his way with a big gift envelope. At the second house they presented him with a box of fine cigars. The folks at the third house handed him a selection of terrific fishing lures.
At the fourth house he was met at the door by a strikingly beautiful woman in a revealing negligee. She took him by the hand, gently led him through the door (which she closed behind him), and led him up the stairs to the bedroom where she blew his mind with the most passionate love he had ever experienced. When he had had enough they went downstairs, where she fixed him a giant breakfast: eggs, potatoes, ham, sausage, blueberry waffles, and fresh-squeezed orange juice. When he was truly satisfied she poured him a cup of steaming coffee. As she was pouring, he noticed a dollar bill sticking out from under the cup's bottom edge.
"All this was just too wonderful for words," he said, "but what's the dollar for?" "Well," she said, "last night, I told my husband that today would be your last day, and that we should do something special for you. I asked him what to give you." He said, "Fuck him, give him a dollar." The lady then said, "The breakfast was my idea."









No comments:

Adsense