Sunday, October 15, 2006

Things I am thinking about




The blood work came back from my last Dr.'s visit. My cholesterol is up,,,my potassium is high and my triglycerides are high. Not sure what the triglycerides do so I'll have to surf the web and get informed on that. I have changed my diet,,,no meat,,carbs,,dairy products,,,or any thing high in potassium. These last few days I have been eating Oatmeal,,,and {J} has whipped me up a big pot of cabbage soup. Unlike the photo it contains no meat. Some one sent me a bunch of these foreign foods and stated why it is so hard to shop out of the USA for groceries,,,I can imagine what the ingredients are in this soup,,,,a roaster that didn't win the cock fight,,,,I'll stick to my cabbage soup. Yesterday I got my passport in the mail. It actually doesn't look bad,,,I think better than my Postal Id, or my drivers lisence. So now I have the cruise to look forward to in the middle of winter. I am getting so excited about going with most of my sisters and brother and the in laws,,,oh and my Nephew Vincent,,,There will be 10 of us going. I am hoping my little sister Margaret can get away from her family and come. It will be such a blast. We all like to gamble so we really have to watch that,,,at least me,,I will be so broke if I don't get moving in a job soon. The PO is only one day a week now,,Till January then it will be full time. Perhaps I will open a Pay Pall account,,,and there might be a philanthropist out there that has just way too much money and wants to throw it my way--(hint,,hint),,The good news is I already have all my Christmas shopping done,,,I finished that by July so I could enjoy the season. All but {J} gift,,,but I have lots of time to ponder that,,,now it's off to some Oatmeal and the gym,,,Happy Trails!!!!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
A hobo comes up to the front door of a neat looking farmhouse and raps gently on the door. When the farm owner answers, the hobo asks him, "Please, sir, could you give me something to eat? I haven't had a good meal in several days." The owner says, "I have made a fortune in my lifetime by supplying goods for people. I've never given anything away for nothing. However, if you go around the back, you will see a gallon of paint and a clean paint brush. If you will paint my porch, I will give you a good meal." So the hobo goes around back and a while later he again knocks on the door. The owner says, "Finished already? Good. Come on in. Sit down. The cook will bring your meal right in." The hobo says, "Thank you very much, sir. But there's something that I think you should know. It's not a Porsche you got there. It's a BMW."

No comments:

Adsense