Monday, October 16, 2006

lack of adventure


This fall shot was taken up in Tannersville,,Near North Lake. You can see across the river to Columbia county. I always wanted to walk down the path here to the bottom,,,but {J} refuses to go,,and I am to much of a chicken to do it my self,,,I am sure there are Bears,,wolves,,and monsters along the way. It is about a 5 or 6 mile hike. If any one ever goes there email me the jouney. Just follow the poles down the hill and I am sure you will find a road at the bottom,,,if it is dense woods down there you probably have to climb the 5 or so miles back up the hill,,take with you warm clothes,,weapons,,food,,water,,fire,,,toilet paper and first aide you should be fine. This Sunday was a sunny but cold day here. Thankfull I was not in Buffola this past week,,They got hit with 2 feet of snow,,,power outages,,and floods. That is about 4 hours away. {J"S} Mom and aunt and a few friends went on a bus trip...first over night stop was in Buffalo,,,then off to Canada,,,and back to the west coast for a week. Maybe when she comes back {J} and I will go visit Margaret and stay at the Turning stone. Well my day is late going already,,,I was to get up at 7am,,,but the bed was so warm and cozy I stayed till 8:30,,,now I am late. Having my oatmeal for breakfast,,,which I am starting to enjoy---{J} had a egg and 4 sausages. Yesterday for supper I baked Talipia with Shiitake Ginger and 2 thin slices of Palenta,,,and some fresh summer squash. It was great. This eating healthy is so far going pretty good. Today I will maranate some Tofu in terriaki,,,and 2 more slices of Palenta and green sqaush. It will be my seciound attempted at Tofu,,,I tried it 20 years ago...I am sure it is improved....Happy Trails for now!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$> Subject: Fw: Redneck Book Of Manners > > *GENERAL* > 1. Never take a beer to a job interview. > 2. Always identify people in your yard before shooting at them. > 3. It is considered poor taste to take a cooler to church. > 4. If you have to vacuum the bed, it is time to change the sheets. > 5. Even if you're certain that you are included in the will, it is still considered tacky to drive a U-Haul to the funeral home. > > ***DINING OUT *** > > > 1. If drinking directly from the bottle, always hold it with your fingers covering the label. > 2. Avoid throwing bones and food scraps on the floor as the restaurant may not have dogs. > > ***ENTERTAINING IN YOUR HOME *** > > > 1. A centerpiece for the table should never be anything prepared by a taxidermist. > 2. Do not allow the dog to eat at the table no matter how good his manners are. > > ***PERSONAL HYGIENE *** > > > 1. While ears need to be cleaned regularly, this is a job that should be done in private using one's OWN truck keys. > 2. Proper use of toiletries can forestall bathing for several days. However, if you live alone, deodorant is a waste of good money. > 3. Dirt and grease under the fingernails is a social no-no, as they tend to detract from a woman's jewelry and alter the taste of finger foods. > > ***DATING (Outside the Family) *** > > > 1. Always offer to bait your date's hook, especially on the first date. > 2. Be aggressive. Let her know you're interested: "I've been wanting to go out with you since I read that stuff on the bathroom wall two years ago." > 3. Establish with her parents what time she is expected back. Some will say 10:00 PM; others might say "Monday." If the latter is the answer, it is the man's responsibility to get her to school on time. > 4. Always have a positive comment about your date's appearance, such as, "Ya sure don't sweat much for a fat broad." > > %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Swearing At Work Policy

It has been brought to management's attention that some individuals throughout the company
have been using foul language during the course of normal conversation with their
co-workers. Due to complaints received from some employees who may be easily offended, this
type of language will no longer be tolerated. We do however; realize the critical
importance of being able to accurately express your feelings when communicating with
co-workers. Therefore, a list of 18 New and Innovative phrases have been provided so that
proper exchange of ideas and information can continue in an effective manner.

1) TRY SAYING:I think you could use more training.INSTEAD OF:You don't know what the f___ you're doing.

2) TRY SAYING:She's an aggressive go-getter.INSTEAD OF:She's a ball-busting b__ch.

3) TRY SAYING:Perhaps I can work late.INSTEAD OF:And when the f___ do you expect me to do this?

4) TRY SAYING:I'm certain that isn't feasible.INSTEAD OF:No f___ing way.
Swearing At Work Policy

It has been brought to management's attention that some individuals throughout the company
have been using foul language during the course of normal conversation with their
co-workers. Due to complaints received from some employees who may be easily offended, this
type of language will no longer be tolerated. We do however; realize the critical
importance of being able to accurately express your feelings when communicating with
co-workers. Therefore, a list of 18 New and Innovative phrases have been provided so that

5) TRY SAYING:Really?INSTEAD OF:You've got to be sh__ing me!

6) TRY SAYING:Perhaps you should check with...INSTEAD OF:Tell someone who gives a sh__.

7) TRY SAYING:I wasn't involved in the project.INSTEAD OF:It's not my f____ing problem.

8) TRY SAYING:That's interesting.INSTEAD OF:What the f___?

9) TRY SAYING:I'm not sure this can be implemented.INSTEAD OF:This sh__ won't work.

10) TRY SAYING:I'll try to schedule that.INSTEAD OF:Why the f___ing h _ll didn't you tell me sooner?

11) TRY SAYING: He's not familiar with the issues.INSTEAD OF:He's got his head up his a__.

12) TRY SAYING:Excuse me, sir?INSTEAD OF:Eat sh__ and die.

13) TRY SAYING:So you weren't happy with it?INSTEAD OF:Kiss my a__.

14) TRY SAYING:I'm a bit overloaded at the moment.INSTEAD OF:F___ it, I'm on salary.

15) TRY SAYING:I don't think you understand.INSTEAD OF:Shove it up your a__.

16) TRY SAYING:I love a challenge.INSTEAD OF:This job sucks.

17) TRY SAYING:You want me to take care of that?INSTEAD OF:Who the f___ died and made you boss?

18 ) TRY SAYING:He's somewhat insensitive.INSTEAD OF:He's a pr_ck.
Thank You, Human Resources
JJJJJJJJJ

No comments:

Adsense