Saturday, October 07, 2006

Saturday- No photo due to Blogger-Beta

( I tried 5 times to upload this shot but to no avail---I cleaned the cashe or what ever in computer world it is called but still nadda---I believe this is a screw up by the new blogging in Beta and not my fault----that's my story and I am sticking to it,,,,what happens in Beta Blogger stays in there,,,ya right--(country and cyber land,,,,conflict or Harmony--) Shall try AGAIN to upload picture in the am,,,really tics me off ,,I love my photo's /// This is a very interesting shot....the way the sea grass brushes up upon my leg---am I going to the beach or am I heading back....is the sand below my feet hot and burning...or cool to the touch....Or do you even care. I really have nothing but feel like blogging. It has been a long tiring day here. Mail was heavy and just knowing it is going to get worse really sucks. I felt sorry for my friend Linda who was doing route 1. The case is amess and every one on it justs gets to much mail and the route is over burden. She wanted to get done early and no matter how hard she tried it just wasn't happing. Her husband and youngest son were off camping on a Island on the river waiting for her. She had to drive her eldest son to work at a certain time and she was on the verge of tears trying to accomplish work,,family,,fun,, chores and life in general. I felt sorry for her. At times I miss not having a family but today was one of those days I was glad it was just me I had to worry about. I got home around 6ish and {J} was busy in the kitchen,,,he made a nice steak tenderloin dinner,,,had the house cleaned----even cleaned up after wards with me not lifting a finger. This is what I wish my friend had to deal with. grant it not every day is like that for me,,,but he really does try,,,And that I am grateful for. On the morrow I will pick up some Subs and fruit and we will head to the river after I go to the gym,,,and we will just relax,,,play some good tunes and just enjoy the scenery around us. Warning more nautical shots!!!!! Happy Trails!!!!*********************************
Funny Business


A man is opening a restaurant and he asks one of his workers to come up with a name for it.
The man tells Al, one of his workers, that he will name the resaurant after the first thing Al sees when he goes out the door.
Al walks outside and the first thing he saw was a girl named Lucy and he saw her legs. He told the man, and so the restaurant was named Lucy's Legs. The man was so impressed that he said the next day Al could get a free drink.
The next day Al comes a bit early and a policeman walks by and notices Al waiting there. The policeman asks, "What are you doing?"
Al says, "I'm waiting for Lucy's legs to open so I can get a drink."#####################################
So Cultured!.....(HUMM)


A Greek and an Italian were drinking coffee one day discussing who had the superior culture.
Over triple lattes the Greek guy says, "Well, we have the Parthenon".
Arching his eyebrows the Italian replies, "We have the Coliseum."
The Greek retorts, "We Greeks gave birth to advanced mathematics." The Italian, nodding in agreement, says, "But we built the Roman Empire."
And so on and so on until the Greek comes up with what he thinks will end the discussion.
With a flourish of finality he says, "We invented sex!"
The Italian replies, "That is true, but it was the Italians who introduced it to women."

No comments:

Adsense