Thursday, October 26, 2006

Just Rammblings,,,Good$Bad




Ok this post is just a ramble of rambling. I tried like 3 times to upload this photo in the am,,,on the 4th try it took I wrote>..{Just general Yadda} and went to hit the save as draft button and turn off pc,,I was a hour late and it never went to the save part. I took this shot last year out to Copake Falls,,,we were camping and I was bored and looking to accomplish some creativity the best I could with my old camera and nature. I think this mushroom is really cool. Nature can be so beautiful if we just stop and take a moment to appreciate it. Today was like a borderline crappy day,,,and a good day all in one for me. { J } seems to not go more than 10 minutes before his negativity comes threw. And it drains me. I am a positive upbeat person. I need some one to make me laugh,,,actually every one does. I can't remember any time he made me laugh,,,I can recall him laughing with me,,or with something I have said,,,but he doesn't make me laugh, Instead he cleaned the house,,,I went to work,,,tried to call him on the cell,,,he had his off,,,I came home at 12pm...he was out fiddling with the side mirror that got in my way of a mailbox,,,I made a few phone calls,,,and lunch,,,he came in and said,,Hi,,hope your going to clean up you mess,,,,I gotta run to Auto Zone,,,he was gone,,,I ate my freakin Tuna with Flax seed,,,he came back as I was leaving,,,,{Yadda yadda} What it breaks down to is we are just to use to each other,,,and we both take each other for granted, We all have our good points and are bad and sometimes we just dwell on the negative,,,,well life is just to freakin short for all that,,,,you only live once,,,see the glass as halve full instead of half empty and enjoy. My sister is coming home this weekend we are going on a "Haunted Hay Ride" her me and the kids,,,I am sure it is too much for { J } to enjoy,,,but it would be nice if he could,,,,{Need to think positive},,,Happy Trails for now,,,,,On the morrow update on my patient,,,my mom,,and my quest for flexitarian,,,and sanity,,peace,,,love...HAPPY TRAILS!!!!!%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%Pancakes:Brenda and Steve took their six-year-old son to the doctor.With some hesitation, they explained that although their little angel appeared to be in good health, they were concerned about his rather small penis.After examining the child, the doctor confidently declared, "Just feed him pancakes. That should solve the problem ." The next morning when the boy arrived at breakfast, there was a large stack of warm pancakes in the middle of the table."Gee, Mom," he exclaimed. "For me?""Just take two," Brenda replied. "The rest are for your father."$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$Church:A man went to church one day and afterward he stopped to shake the preacher's hand. He said "Preacher, I'll tell you, that was a damned fine sermon. Damned good!"The preacher said, "Thank you sir, but I'd rather you didn't use profanity." The man said, "I was so damned impressed with that sermon I put five thousand dollars in the offering plate!"The preacher said, "No shit?"&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Teen age sex:The mother of a 17-year-old girl was concerned that her daughter was having sex. Worried the girl might become pregnant and adversely impact the family's status, she consulted the family doctor.The doctor told her that teenagers today were very willful and any attempt to stop the girl would probably result in rebellion. He then told her to arrange for her daughter to be put on birth control and until then, talk to her and give her a box of condoms.Later that evening, as her daughter was preparing for a date, the woman told her about the situation and handed her a box of condoms.The girl burst out laughing and reached over to hug her mother saying:"Oh Mom! You don't have to worry about that! I'm dating Susan!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

U R right life is 2 short and laughing is so important to a relationship. U R such an upbeat person I never know U as down as U sound in blog.
R we going to Gym today? or "scavaging'? or both? I must call you. Okeeedoookeyyy Ill call U

Helena said...

At times we all may seem down...my life is like a pie chart that you would have in math class,,,{J} is just a fraction of it,,,being on the negative,,but the rest of the chart is all on the plus side,,,lol,,,and it could be a faze,,,he could have PMS,,or perhaps I do,,lol

Anonymous said...

Throw out the pie and just have cake,,or better yet go for the frosting!!!

Adsense