Saturday, September 02, 2006

THe end of week


This picture I have posted in the first blog I started. I need to get out and take some more scenery shots. I wish thou I had this one blown up,,,I would have loved to put it on my hall wall. Today was as hectic as yesterday doing the mail. I really hate the beginning of the month with all the bills and fliers. You need to get out of the office by 12:40 pm,,,and drive like a bat out of hell,,and get back by 5pm. Which sounds like a piece of cake,,,only 50 miles to go. But then you have to stop at all the boxes along the way 475 of them. And deliver parcels too. If you ever wonder why your mail is late and how you can make it come faster,, I have made up a list for you to follow. They are numbered but they really are not in order-----1) Leave your mailbox door open,,,or better yet take door off! 2) Clean out your mailbox if you get a lot of mail daily or get a bigger freakin box. 3) Put your own stamps on your letters. 4) keep approach to your box clear of broken glass,,,,kids,,,elderly,,trashcans ex. 5) When you order parcels and you have a choice .....the men in brown or USPS,,,,go for the brown,,,or better yet get out go to the store and pick it up your self---this is way Americans are getting fat. 6) if you go on vacation ,,pick up all your mail at post office on return.--That would all save me a bunch of time,,,and perhaps then my driving won't seem so erratic. Whew I am glad I am done and off to chill. I even took the night off from my home care job,,,and there the phones still are not working,,going on day 5 now. I was ready to send a email to BBB. But decided before I did that let me call a friend who is a head honcho in Verizon. So I called him at home on his vacation,,,,he was real sweet about it and told me next time to call him first instead of the repair number they give you,,,,and some one shall be out there on the morrow. I told him I was in the process of filing a complaint,,,he just chuckled,,,he is a sweet guy. So now I hope the girl I have staying at work dosen't get aints in her pants and wanna go out on the morrow and stays put!! And I can chill out for 30 hours before I go back on duty. Gonna start the chill now,,,,HAPPY TRAILS!!!###########The Field Trip>>>>A group of 3rd, 4th and 5th graders, accompanied by two female> teachers,>>went on a field trip to the local racetrack to see and learn about>>thoroughbred horses. When it was time to take the children to the> bathroom,>>it was decided that the girls would go with one teacher and the boys> would>>go with the other.>>>>The teacher assigned to the boys was waiting outside the mens room> when one>>of the boys came out and told her that none of them could reach the> urinal.>>Having no choice, she went inside, helped the boys with their pants,> and>>began hoisting the little boys up one by one so that they could hold> onto>>their wee-wee to direct the flow.>>>>As she lifted one, she couldnt help but notice that he was unusually> well>>endowed. Trying not to show that she was staring, the teacher> said, "You>>must be in the 5th grade".>>>>"No, maam", he replied. "I'm the jockey riding Silver Arrow in the> seventh>>race!"#############################################This is an actual job application that a 75 year old, senior citizen submitted to Wal-Mart in Arkansas. They hired him because he was so funny.....NAME:
Kenneth Way (Grumpy Bastard)SEX:
Not lately, but I am looking for the right woman (or at least one who will cooperate)DESIRED POSITION:
Company's President or Vice President. But seriously, whatever's available. If I was in a position to be picky, I wouldn't be applying here in the first place ?DESIRED SALARY:
$185,000 a year plus stock options and a Michael Ovitz style severance package. If that's not possible, make an offer and we can haggle.EDUCATION:
Yes.LAST POSITION HELD:
Target for middle management hostility. PREVIOUS SALARY:
A lot less than I'm worth.MOST NOTABLE ACHIEVEMENT:
My incredible collection of stolen pens and post-it notes.REASON FOR LEAVING:
It sucked.HOURS AVAILABLE TO WORK:
Any. PREFERRED HOURS:
1:30-3:30 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.DO YOU HAVE ANY SPECIAL SKILLS?:
Yes, but they're better suited to a more intimate environment.MAY WE CONTACT YOUR CURRENT EMPLOYER?:
If I had one, would I ! be here? DO YOU HAVE ANY PHYSICAL CONDITIONS THAT WOULD PROHI BIT YO U FROM LIFTING UP TO 50 LBS.?: Of what?DO YOU HAVE A CAR?:
I think the more appropriate question here would be "Do you have a car that runs?" HAVE YOU RECEIVED ANY SPECIAL AWARDS OR RECOGNITION?:
I may already be a winner of the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes, so they tell me.DO YOU SMOKE?:
On the job - no! On my breaks - yes!WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE DOING IN FIVE YEARS?: Living in the Bahamas with a fabulously wealthy dumb sexy blonde supermodel who thinks I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread. Actually, I'd like to be doing that now. NEAREST RELATIVE
....7 milesDO YOU CERTIFY THAT THE ABOVE IS TRUE AND COMPLETE TO THE BEST OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE?:
Oh yes, absolutely.###############################################I went to the currency exchange window at the local bank, the line was short...just one guy in front of me. He was an Asian trying to exchange yen for dollars and he was a little agitated.He asked the teller, "Why it change? Yestoday I get two hunat dolla fo yen - today I get hunat eighty? Why it change?"The teller says, "Fluctuations."The Asian guy says, "Fluc you white guys too!" :>) :>) HAPPY TRAILS!!

No comments:

Adsense