Sunday, September 03, 2006

Thoughts


The day pretty much was peaceful in its own. Finally just a laid back kinda day. {J} was mentioning Saturday night about what we would do on Sunday,,,He thought maybe go up to Lake George and stroll around town,,,or head down to Stormville and check out a flea market. They all sounded like great things to do,,,but I really wanted to hang out home. I seldom do that and was really looking forward to a day of not going any where.....My wish was granted--Whew lucky me. I slept till 9am. That felt great. Had my glass of diet am tea playing on the pc and talking on the phone, felt so good not to rush any where. I spoke to my sister in Florida and she told me how when I saw my little sister Margaret last week. Margaret reported I was very skinny,,, she said at the most I weighed 120lbs. And I wore the same size clothes as her 12 year old daughter. God Bless Margaret. All those wonderful compliments I got,,,and oh how I wished I weighed that. But in reality I haven't weighed that since I was 14 years old. Just toned up,,,but I still feel like I am 15 lbs over weight. When in reality are we ever really happy with our bodies? It's a girl thing. I can remember being 16 and thinking I am ok,,,not pretty as so and so,,just ok. Now I look back at those pictures as a stranger and see this very pretty girl. And wished I realized it then. I am sure when I am 70 I will look back to this 40 something life and think the same. I saw Mom today, we looked at her wedding picture and she was very pretty and my Dad was handsome. My aunts on my fathers side were in the photo and you would think they were actress or models. I brought Mom this 5 foot scarecrow,,I put it out side by her bird feeder- for the fall look. Hope I remember to take it down before Christmas. On the morrow is Labor day,,,luckily a day off for some. And the weather is going to be nice. I have to work at 2pm,,,So hoping for a boat ride , I will even settle for a bike ride. Enjoy the holiday,,,Happy Trails!!!!!!!!!>>###########################################################I think the life cycle is all backwards> >>> >>You should start out dead and get it out of the way.> >>Then, you wake up in an old age home feeling better every day.> >>You get kicked out for being too healthy; go collect your pension, then> >>when you start work, you get a gold wat ch on your first day.> >>You work 40 years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.> >>You drink alcohol, you party, you're generally promiscuous and you get> >>ready for High School.> >>You go to primary school, you become a kid , you play, you have no> >>responsibilities, you become a baby, and then...> >>You spend your last 9 months floating peacefully in luxury, in spa-like> >>conditions; central heating, room service on tap, larger quarters every> >>day, and then, you finish off as an orgasm.> >>> >>I rest my case.@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
My flight was being served by an obviously gay flight attendant, who seemed to put everyone in a good mood as he served us food and drinks.As the plane prepared to descend, he came swishing down the aisle and told us that "Captain Marvey has asked me to announce that he'll be landing the big scary plane shortly, so lovely people, if you could just put your trays up, that would be super."On his trip back up the aisle, he noticed this well-dressed and rather Arabic looking woman hadn't moved a muscle. "Perhaps you didn't? hear me over those big brute engines but I asked you to raise your trazy-poo, so the main man can pitty-pat us on the ground."She calmly turned her head and said, "In my country, I am called a Princess and I take orders from no one."To which (I swear) the flight attendant replied, without missing a beat, "Well, sweet-cheeks, in my country I'm called a Queen, so I outrank you. Tray-up, Bitch."

No comments:

Adsense