Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Total Sky blue


This pic is from my old blog....Now that I have new posts I can use some of my old favorite pics. I love this picture so much I had a larger one made for my Hall. I decided to enlarge my favorite photo's and put them in the front hall going up the stairs...should look pretty cool I think. Well time sure is flying by. It is now thursday and I had to get up at 5 am,,ugh. Got the mail thingy today. On monday we did go out on the boat for a few hours. Went over to Athens and grabbed breakfast sandwiches and headed to Swallow Island. Very few boats on the water so that made for a nice ride. All the the sand swallows have left,,migration began early this year. That must be a early warning sign on the upcoming weather. Again saw 5 eagles on our journey. One was perched high in the tree about 75 yards away. I think he was people watching us as we were bird watching him. {J} with the binoculars swore he turned his head all the way around,,,,reminded me of the scene in the Exersists. Boy did I hate to leave the tranquillity of the river and head back to work. And I was almost on time,,I got there 5 minuts late so that wasn't to bad. Now it's off to read a few post card on other peoples travels and deliver the mail. The old saying....Throu sleet,,snow and rain the mail always goes ,,well don't believe that crap. When it gets yucky out there we all make a pack and head back to the PO. Safety is the first issue over some one getting their bills or fliers. Of course no need for that today,,,It's going to be a perfect beach day,,,UGH and I will be working,,,Happy Trails!!!!!###################################An Indian walks into a cafe with a shotgun in one hand pulling a male
buffalo with the other. He says to the waiter, "Want coffee."
The waiter says, "Sure, Chief, coming right up."
He gets the Indian a tall mug of coffee. The Indian drinks the coffee
down in one gulp, turns and blasts the buffalo with the shotgun, causing parts
of the animal to splatter everywhere, then just walks out.
The next morning the Indian returns. He has his shotgun in one hand
pulling another male buffalo with the other. He walks up to the counter
and says to the waiter, "Want coffee."
The waiter says, "Whoa, Tonto! We're still cleaning up your mess from
yesterday. What was all that about, anyway?"
The Indian smiles and proudly says, "Training for position in United
States Congress: Come in, drink coffee, shoot the bull, leave mess for
others to clean up , disappear for rest of day."
=

No comments:

Adsense