Thursday, August 31, 2006

How to save on gas


This picture along with a previous one was taken at the State Fair. We went there on Monday. The fair was packed with people. I think more this year than last when we went. I must admit I paid a dollar to see the worlds shortest person. It was a midget black lady. I will admit she was short but she must have weighed close to me. She was fat. I forget how tall they claim but she was 2 times my width. I can't imagine being labeled a freak and all day sitting in this box and having people walk by you to see you. How humiliating is that. We walked past this one carney and he yelled out to {J},,,why don't you try to win your daughter a prize. Meaning win me a prize. Grant it he won a brownie point from me. But {J} now was not even going to play at his game. On to another note......Yesterday I did the mail thingy and it was a pretty good day. I was getting done early and going to be at my home- care job at a good time to prepare supper. I tried for over a hour to call out there. Busy busy busy every time I tried. I was getting ticked off,,,I thought the lady I left was spending time on the phone and ignoring my Pt. Well when I got there the phone was broken. I used my cell to call Verizon repair. I told them the problem and let them know my Pt. depends on here lifeline working. She is 95. They told me some one will repair it on Saturday. Three days from when it was broken. How shitty was that! Luckily she has me or some-one else there for help. I did not let Verizon know that. I can just image the geriatrics lying on the floor for 3 days waiting for help. Here it is one day later I am still pissed and the phone is still broken. I emailed the company a letter and waiting for a reply. Today I headed out this am to my House hold technician job in Taconic and road past the farm that had the fire. I didn't realize it was on the road I travel,,,It was still burning or smoldering,,,,you could see bails of hay that were burned,,,It was a very sad sight. Glad to hear they had insurance and there are fund raises set up for them. Now its off to work off the 2 slices of pizza i devoured,,,,Happy Trails with working phones!!!!!################################################# An elderly couple, Ray and Bessie, recently moved to Texas. Ray has >>> always>>> wanted a>>> pair of authentic cowboy boots.>>> Seeing some on sale oneday, he buys them, wears them home, walking >>> proudly.>>> He walks into the house and says to his wife,>>> "Notice anything different about me?"Bessie looks him over, "Nope.">>> Frustrated, Ray storms off into the bathroom, undresses,>>> and walks back into the room completely naked except for the boots.>>> Again, he asks, a little louder this time, "Notice anything different?">>> Bessie looks up and says, "Ray, what's different? It's hanging down >>> today,>>> it was hanging down yesterday,>>> it'll be hanging down tomorrow.">>> Furious, Ray yells, "AND DO YOU KNOW WHY IT IS HANGING DOWN, BESSIE?>>> IT'S HANGING DOWN BECAUSE IT'S LOOKING AT MY NEW BOOTS!!!!!!">>> To which Bessie replies, "Shoulda bought a hat, Ray...shoulda bought a>>> hat.">>>############################################Subject: It's gonna startA man came home from work, sat down in his favorite chair, turned on theTV, and said to his wife, "Quick, bring me a beer before it starts." Shelooked a little puzzled, but brought him a beer.When he finished it, he said, >>"Quick, bring me another beer. It'sgonna start." This time she looked a little angry, but brought him abeer. When it was gone, he said, "Quick, another beer, it's gonna startany second.""That's it!" She blows her top, "You bastard! You waltz in here, flopyour fat ass down, don't even say hello to me and then expect me to runaround like your slave. Don't you realize that I cook and clean and washand iron all day long?"The husband sighed. "Oh shit, it's started."########################################## Do you have water??
A fleeing al Qaeda guerilla, desperate for water, was plodding through the
Desert when he saw something far off in the distance. Hoping to find water,
He walked toward the object, only to find a little old Jewish man at a small
Stand selling neckties.
The Arab asked, "Do you have water?"
The Jewish man replied, "I have no water. Would you like to buy a tie?
They are only $5."
The Arab shouted, "Idiot Jew! Israel should not exist! I do not need an
Overpriced tie. I need water! I should kill you, but I must find water first."
"OK," said the old Jew, "it does not matter that you do not want to buy a
Tie and that you hate me. I will show you that I am bigger than that. If
You continue over that hill to the east for about two miles, you will find a
Lovely restaurant. It has all the water you need. Shalom."
Muttering, the Arab staggered away over the hill.
Several hours later he staggered back, near collapse. "Your brother won't
Let me in without a tie."
############

No comments:

Adsense