Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Jason You Screwed Up Again!!

Jason and the host....I think the host is a hotty, wonder if he's single!
I waited for the finally show to see who won Jason's heart. Hoping it was Melissa! And it was, but after the finally rose was given and the show was over, Jason, Melissa and Molly went back to talk to the host of the show...( These next quotes were taken from ..Melissa Knew: "Melissa obviously knew [about the breakup]," Harrison clarifies. "She was not blindsided. She didn't think everything was great. She showed up that day to talk about the wedding date and then realized she was going to be dumped. She was pissed and angry, but she wasn't blindsided. Not that it makes it any better for anybody, and I totally understand why people are still mad, but she wasn't the complete unsuspecting little lamb that you might think."Molly Did Not Know: "There are the ridiculous stories in the media about how set up this was, how Jason and Molly had been seeing each other. When those came out, I talked to him again, and I said, 'Tell me, was there anything? Text messages? Phone calls?' I know they hadn't seen each other, but was there anything? And he told me, 'No, not until we got on stage.' That really was the first time she knew that he wanted her back."Molly and Jason Are Going Strong: "I can't believe how well they're doing," Chris tells me. "That's part of the special tonight—what's happened in the six weeks since we shot that last special back in January. And they're doing amazingly well. I talked to [Jason] again this morning to see how they were holding up, and obviously he realizes that he's probably one of the most hated men in America, but that too will blow over. They're going to make a go of it. They're doing good."What do you think of the big Bachelor twist? Is Jason a total slimeball or does he still deserve a chance at love? I think after awhile Jason will think maybe I should have stuck it out longer with Melissa, and it will be a continuing saga.....If I was Melissa I would have kept the ring, sue the crap out of Jason.....for putting her throw hell and humiliation in front of millions.....Humm now that is over where shall I fantasize on now?

No comments:

Adsense